Trusted Contributor

Re: All day Christmas shows again.

[ Edited ]

@eyeron

QVC created this specific forum for those who enjoy discussing all things holiday.

The people who post here are pleasant and enjoy all things holiday.

I feel it is inappropriate to come into a HOLIDAY themed discussion and complain about the presentation of said merchandise.

There are discussions for everyone's interests. I certainly do not go into Wen, Temptations, or any other brand I am not interested in to complain that QVC is spending the day featuring those items.

I was in Lowe's last weekend and they had Christmas trees up for display!

ROCK the Christmas decorations early! Hallmark sells ornaments starting in July!!!

Honored Contributor

If it didn't sell, it wouldn't be on year after year.  I don't use many of the items that are all day events, so I skip them and only look at what interests me.  

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

What? Who cant imagine getting into the holiday spirit to the whirring sound of the trusty Dyson steed?? I just cant imagine? LOL You know the wrapping of presents and baking cookies, listening to appropriate music and having thier decorated for halloween/ holiday Dyson nearby just in case the wrappings, cookie bits need sucking up! LOL I know IM being cheeky hehehehe. Winner Winner chicken dinner?

LOLLOLLOL Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Regular Contributor

"The people who post here are pleasant and enjoy all things holiday"

The OP never stated she hates Holiday presentations or doesn't want them shown at all.....she just made a statement that she felt it was too much too early.  Just stating her opinion.  

Just like QVC has the right to sell what ever they want to sell.... a person has the right to go into a holiday forum and post their feelings regarding how often things are being sold.  These forums are for conversation.  You can reply that you agree or disagree.... but no need to wag your finger.  AGAIN.... If you don't like what the topic is, then DON"T CLICK ON IT!  

Respected Contributor

@eyeron wrote:

I agree with the OP.  When the strong selling starts in July and continues until Christmas- it's not as enjoyable when the season really does start.  At least for me it's not.  I really can't stand when people feel the need to wag their pointer finger at OP's who state their opinions or feelings.... or feel the need to defend QVC by shaming the OP. It's not neccessary.  Just don't click on the topic if you don't like it.  Simple.  

Oh the irony of your post.

Let me rephrase your own words....

I really can't stand when people feel the need to wag their pointer finger at "responders" who state their opinions or feelings...or feel the need to defend the "OP" by shaming the "responders and QVC".  It's not necessary.  Just don't "watch QVC" if you don't like "what's on."  Simple.

Me, personally, am really curious about our 1 post OP....whether it's truly a new person who felt compelled to whine about QVC Christmas programming, or just a new persona of an already vocal basher of QVC's Christmas programming.  Either way, GET OVER IT.  It's not all about you!

Respected Contributor

I'm tired of rushing at the last minute every year. I now buy all through the year so thanks QVC I must be part of the money-making majority. 

Esteemed Contributor

Saving me a bundle today.  The last thing that I need is more Christmas stuff.  I really dislike all day anything; and, personally, I think Q management is making a mistake with all of these days.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

No need to sell me any ideas for Christmas gifts--it's gonna be Poo-Pourri for everyone!!! lol.......

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow.  All I'm trying to say is STOP being nasty to OP's if you don't agree with what they post.    And then I get someone who is telling me ....I should stop telling people to stop being nasty.  Okay.  I'm done.  These forums are for discussions.  Agree or disagree with the OP.  No need to fear being "yelled" at. 

BTW.... I do enjoy watching QVC Christmas shows..... but not until the Christmas season.  

Respected Contributor

@eyeron wrote:

Wow.  All I'm trying to say is STOP being nasty to OP's if you don't agree with what they post.    And then I get someone who is telling me ....I should stop telling people to stop being nasty.  Okay.  I'm done.  These forums are for discussions.  Agree or disagree with the OP.  No need to fear being "yelled" at. 

BTW.... I do enjoy watching QVC Christmas shows..... but not until the Christmas season.  

Oh give me a break.  You scold people for wagging their finger for stating their opinion.  Your advice to people here was just as appropriate to the OP whether you agree or not.

It was basically nasty for the OP to come onto the holiday forum complaining, and we get this from the "few" every time there is Christmas programming.