All day Christmas shows again.

Too much Christmas too early. Why do these show have to consume the entire day. I just don't watch qvc when this is the schedule. It's not even Halloween yet!

Honored Contributor

Re: All day Christmas shows again.

They do it because it sells.

They do it because there is a customer base loving it.

This event is anything but 'all day Christmas' unless one sits their Dyson out in the family room with ornaments and tinsel all over it. 

I can't stand all day/weekend jewelry, beauty, or fashion events (and those happen constantly), but I don't go to their forum to whine about it. I turn off the TV and do something else, or make my displeasure known on the Suggestion or Q Talk forum, where the powers that be will get the message.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio

I could not have said it better myself! Wen was on all day yesterday so I did not watch nor did I go to their forum to complain.

I LOVE holiday decorating and they can show it everyday, as far as I am concerned!

Honored Contributor

These Christmas shows work for me, as they give me the opportunity to spread out my gift purchases.  I love to start my Christmas shopping early.

Respected Contributor

Same for me - I just don't watch these all day Christmas shows either.

Honored Contributor

yes. WEN, Vaccums, beds and XMas...... all just drive me away and I never turn on QVC. I order less and less from them now.

Trusted Contributor

What? Who cant imagine getting into the holiday spirit to the whirring sound of the trusty Dyson steed?? I just cant imagine? LOL You know the wrapping of presents and baking cookies, listening to appropriate music and having thier decorated for halloween/ holiday Dyson nearby just in case the wrappings, cookie bits need sucking up! LOL I know IM being cheeky hehehehe. Winner Winner chicken dinner?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has the right to sell what they want when they want.  You, OP, have the right to watch (or not) what they present.  Simple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

What? Who cant imagine getting into the holiday spirit to the whirring sound of the trusty Dyson steed?? I just cant imagine? LOL You know the wrapping of presents and baking cookies, listening to appropriate music and having thier decorated for halloween/ holiday Dyson nearby just in case the wrappings, cookie bits need sucking up! LOL I know IM being cheeky hehehehe. Winner Winner chicken dinner?

Your post made me laugh out loud....Winner Winner....

Regular Contributor

I agree with the OP.  When the strong selling starts in July and continues until Christmas- it's not as enjoyable when the season really does start.  At least for me it's not.  I really can't stand when people feel the need to wag their pointer finger at OP's who state their opinions or feelings.... or feel the need to defend QVC by shaming the OP. It's not neccessary.  Just don't click on the topic if you don't like it.  Simple.