Respected Contributor

If you like Alberti's Christmas decor presentations, he's on right now until 2:00pm.

Respected Contributor

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!!

Super Contributor

@panda1234

Thanks for reminding me, I really enjoy watching Alberti and I'm super happy that he got his "own" Christmas show. It has been a pleasure to watch......he's so good alone and with the guest vendors. LOVE LOVE LOVE Him!

Valued Contributor

I loved his show! He's so good at sharing ideas on how to use different items. I want to see MORE of him!

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q,

Enjoyed his show, went by quickly! Wish he was on more often also!

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/243854-Happy-Wednesday-Enjoy-Your-Day.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Alberti is awesome.  He needs to do more decorating for the home shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched some but mostly listened, and his enthusiasm over the new items he selected was reminiscent of Lisa R decorating shows.  It was enjoyable.

I have to assume that QVC is not ever going to let another host do an all-one-style decorating show as Lisa did.  They seem to want to feature a big variety in each show, which is understandable, but does not allow for a set with any cohesiveness, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I watched some but mostly listened, and his enthusiasm over the new items he selected was reminiscent of Lisa R decorating shows.  It was enjoyable.

I have to assume that QVC is not ever going to let another host do an all-one-style decorating show as Lisa did.  They seem to want to feature a big variety in each show, which is understandable, but does not allow for a set with any cohesiveness, in my opinion.

A one hour show like you describe woudn't kill QVC

I do miss that show by LR, she was so pleasant to listen to, didn't take herself too seriously like a few others in the spotlight now.

Alberti is so genuine-- easy on the ears & eyes.

Great taste, too

I know the beauty gals love him on the other channel but IMO his talents are not being used to the best of his ability.   He needs his own decorating show on the BIG channel, any time of the year, not just for Christmas

Contributor

Alberti is a wonderful host. Would love to see him on the main Q station more.