Contributor

Advanced orders - live greenery ... Early ship

Hey guys, as a heads up. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir, but I just learned a lesson. I ordered a fresh Wreath for advanced delivery on Nov 27th assuming it would process and ship on or after that date. But it shipped ... Really early, lol.
I was thinking it would come after the 27th, and the estimate was Dec. 1st. If I had thought it would be this early I would've ordered it for Dec. 4th. So, advice to others, don't order advanced unless you are prepared for it to come possibly a week early.
Honored Contributor

Re: Advanced orders - live greenery ... Early ship

@Rhema  Did it say ship or delivery on the 27th?  If you're in the south that is really early.  It would be fine for northern areas I think.  We are still hitting the 60s some days but I think it would work for us too.

I hope it works out well for you and thanks for the HU.

Contributor

When I ordered it it said ships on the week of the 27th with estimatied delivery of Dec 1st. But it actually shipped last week and is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. I needed it to ship this coming up week and not last week. So, Now I know if I order advanced delivery order the next delivery date after the date I want it.

Esteemed Contributor

Just keep it away from heat and direct sun....mist it once in awhile....will last past Christmas

I worked for a Wholesale Florist supply company and we always got a semi load of greenery mid November.....wreaths...swags...pine garland.....real holly...