Trusted Contributor

Thought you Easter decorators and or blue lovers would enjoy seeing these lamps. Just adorable!

IMG_0923.PNG

Honored Contributor

Are these the Amita Trading ones as seen on amazon?  Super cute.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor
@GingerPeach
I’m not sure, probably so. These were on overstock, They are 229.00 for two. I think there’s a 30.00 off coupon today or something.
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @ladycos

I'm not in the market for new lamps, but if I were, . . .  well, maybe they'd have to come home to me. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor
I know exactly what you’re saying. I just love to window shop. I would change monthly if I had the resources and didn’t feel guilty about changing out so often. Oh well.. I’ll just enjoy looking at least until there’s just something I absolutely can’t resist
Respected Contributor

@ladycos  These are so adorable. I love bunnies and lamps so it is a win-win for me. :-)

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@ladycos  These are so adorable. I love bunnies and lamps so it is a win-win for me. :-)

@Regal BeeI was just thinking about you today! We've missed you.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal BeeI was just thinking about you today! We've missed you.

@froggy  Thank you.....how sweet. I have been so busy but hopefully things are slowing down a bit now.

So happy to see that others are talking about bunnies......truly, one of my favorites. :-)