Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl

Oh, that stinks!!!

What was the item???

@ChiliPepper  H214388.  I had ordered three sets from "as is," but only one remained in processing, other two were cancelled.

@mousiegirl

Now they're showing "available" again.

Strange for sure!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I've had a few as is misses in the last couple months.  I have some as is pumpkins where I've noticed one goes on in the middle of the day.  I am looking for one item to hit as is, then I'm done for the year.

@GCR18  I just hope when you are able to get the item they send you the right one.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo I didn't buy today.  I've bought way more than I planned already because of some good as-is bargains.  I think I need to stop looking at as-is!  😦

@Marsha2003  I did cancel the order for the clip on Magnolias so I didn't buy anything either.

I'm sitting in the storage room going through ornaments to donate.  I've done two trees and still have  enough to do about 4 or 5 more. I use a lot of ornaments on my trees but this is ridiculous to keep this many.  It's just crazy to have that much stuff that I'll never use again. It's like, 'Hi my name is Lucy and I'm a hoarder of holiday decor'. lol

'As Is' is a real problem for most of us.  Hang tough, you'll be ok.  lol

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I forgot to tell you that I stalked 'as is' and got the ivory Magnolia garland, H214123.  It came yesterday but was not the magnolia garland.  It is H214191, the ornament, ribbon and pine garland.  Pretty but I can't use it so another return plus I don't have the garland I need.  I'll just forget the garland as I'm done ordering for this year.

@lucymo  Oh no, so disappointing.  I did manage to get a set red glitter berry picks today "as is," so was happy about that, unless of course it goes to backorder.

After today, I am done with buying decor this year.  I bought some sets of the TSV, and a few other items, cancelled much of what I ordered yesterday, I got carried away, lol, so had room to buy things today.

@mousiegirl  I'm glad you got the TSV.  I just didn't like them enough to spend that much for two sets, which is what I would have wanted to do.  I think they are pretty though and the glitter is sealed so no problem with that. Enjoy yours.

I cancelled several items today as well.  I just want to get my stuff together and not be waiting for orders to come in.  So, I'm done, I think.  I do have a few pick orders that haven't come in yet but picks are my weakness.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl

Oh, that stinks!!!

What was the item???

@ChiliPepper  H214388.  I had ordered three sets from "as is," but only one remained in processing, other two were cancelled.

@mousiegirl

Now they're showing "available" again.

Strange for sure!

@ChiliPepper  They are gone.  As @lucymo said, after Christmas there will be plenty of "as is" for us, though I may not be interested by then, will have been decorating for months and probably won't want to see any Christmas decor until next CIJ, lol.

I ventured into a room yesterday that is piled to the ceiling with Christmas decor from decades ago, almost, and was almost buried alive, LOL, so much stuff.  I kept tossing things over to land on the bed, already covered, good thing we don't have guests stay over, lol, and the darned things kept coming back and hitting me on the head, so I tossed them back, glad no one could hear my cuss fest, LOL.  That room is beyond ridiculous, and the only way it will ever be empty is if we move.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Don't go into that room without your helmet and goggles, sounds very dangerous.  lol

Valued Contributor

@lucymo@mousiegirl@ChiliPepper@Marsha2003 

I ordered 2 of the  hobnail pedestals H215229 from Jill"s last show and they are beautiful.  I have Valeries Doves on them and they are beautiful. 

@lucymo I too, am using Magnolias this year and works great with these pedestals.  I have now ordered  2 11" pedestals and picked up the bronze set in "as is".

These are very nice!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  It's possible the one that was cancelled is now out of stock. If it was something you really wanted to get, you may try ordering it again.

I have pretty good luck with as is purchases. There are huge flukes sometimes but I'll admit for as much as I buy as is, clearance and last clicks, 8 out of 10 times the goods are like brand new, in perfect shape.

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@lucymo@mousiegirl@ChiliPepper@Marsha2003 

I ordered 2 of the  hobnail pedestals H215229 from Jill"s last show and they are beautiful.  I have Valeries Doves on them and they are beautiful. 

@lucymo I too, am using Magnolias this year and works great with these pedestals.  I have now ordered  2 11" pedestals and picked up the bronze set in "as is".

These are very nice!

@ripka junkie  Are you using the cream Magnolias?  I have a cabinet full of pedestals and wonder if I should add more.  Smiley Happy  The cream would be wonderful with the ivory magnolias.  You have planted thoughts in my head, you enabler, you.  LOL.  I'll be watching 'as is' when I can.  My life has gotten so busy that I don't have much time to do what I want to do. Thank you for the information.  OBTW, I'm doing my DR in the Magnolias.  You?

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie  I want to tell you that I went straight to 'as is' and grabbed a set of the 11" cream Hobnail pedestals. I think the 13" would be too tall for my use. The reviews aren't the best so hope I don't get some that aren't glued together.  Smiley Happy Thanks for the HU.