Valued Contributor

@lucymo, Yes I am using the cream pedestals with the cream magnolias.  They re such a good buy I am happy you could get them.  Let me know what yoou think when you get them!

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@lucymo, Yes I am using the cream pedestals with the cream magnolias.  They re such a good buy I am happy you could get them.  Let me know what yoou think when you get them!

@ripka junkie  I will let you know when they arrive.  I have watched the video and they look wonderful.  I started collecting the ivory Magnolias last year and this years offering is a little bit different but will work together. I have two wreaths, two sets of tear drops, two sets of picks, napkin rings and hopefully one garland when it arrives. I should be good to go.

I also was able to pick up another Magnolia garland this morning so hoping I get the right one this time.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo 

Magnolias are one of my favorite flowers and I am so happy Valerie/QVC has such a good selection the last couple of years.

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@lucymo 

Magnolias are one of my favorite flowers and I am so happy Valerie/QVC has such a good selection the last couple of years.

@ripka junkie  Yes, she has had a lot of them.  I walked in the storage and saw the swags too, I forgot about them.  I will do the DR after Thanksgiving.  I have the tree done already in there.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo

You have to start posting pictures when possible , we don't care what others think.

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@lucymo

You have to start posting pictures when possible , we don't care what others think.

@ripka junkie  LOL.  We're all partners in the shopping crime so no, we all do what ever we want.  Smiley Happy 

I am cooking for Thanksgiving so will not change out anything other than the tree is up.  I can't wait to start with the Magnolias.  I found an old Home Interiors Magnolia swag in my storage that must be 15 years old or so and I'm going to add some things to it and find a place for it.  It's clean and looks new, but more summer although with additions can be Christmas, I think. 

Valued Contributor

@lucymo

Home Interiors boy  that brings back memories.  That used to be my staple for home interior before the internet.

Respected Contributor

mousiegirl, Have you ever ordered "as is" clothing such as a scarf or shoes? Does The Q tell why it is "as is"?