Contributor

ARRIVED BROKEN Kringle Express Elves on Sleigh

My order of the Kringle Express Elves on Sleigh arrived yesterday BROKEN.  If you received any of the resin characters on the sleigh, please be sure to go ahead and open to check the condition it is in.  It was packaged in styrofoam, but was apparently broken somewhere in the shipping of package.  I was so disappointed!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ARRIVED BROKEN Kringle Express Elves on Sleigh

I've been told.........if broken during shipping - contact the shipper.  If UPS, let them know.

Honored Contributor

Not surprising.  Despite using foam packing, not the excellent American Styrofoam, it's not the best, most likely not packed well enough to endure shipping.

I suggest you return it marking damaged on the return receipt.  You will receive a full refund. 

If you still want them, you can ask for an exchange, but I would reorder because they might be sold out before QVC receives your return.  

Honored Contributor

@bbrocket wrote:

My order of the Kringle Express Elves on Sleigh arrived yesterday BROKEN.  If you received any of the resin characters on the sleigh, please be sure to go ahead and open to check the condition it is in.  It was packaged in styrofoam, but was apparently broken somewhere in the shipping of package.  I was so disappointed!

@bbrocket   Q will refund or replace a damaged item, just call customer service or contact a Q moderator.

Contributor

Thank you all for your responses.  I called customer service and even though UPS delivered it, they said for me to put the return label on it and Postal Service will pick it up Monday for me.  I am not sure if I am going to ask for an exchange or refund.  The Elves are adorable, but it is top heavy and the sleigh is thinly made.

Respected Contributor

@bbrocket   that’s disappointing!  One time (only as is piece I ever ordered). Rachael Ray set was broken.  They paid the return of the non broken piece and they replaced and the second one was packaged perfectly.  Took a bit but I got it.  I think it was someone’s  return that was just not packaged well to be returned.  

Sorry this happened to you!

Contributor

Thank you!!