Contributor

ARE THE VPH CANDLE RINGS GETTING SMALLER

JUST RECEIVED H220113 DOESNOT FIT ANY OF THE VPH PILLARS

Honored Contributor

Re: ARE THE VPH CANDLE RINGS GETTING SMALLER

I got a different set and thought the same thing.  They are supposed to have a four inch diameter, but they don't fit the luminaras.  I'm not pushing them on and scratching the candle.

Honored Contributor

I’ve been wanting to buy a set of candle rings, I don’t own any. I’ve been puzzled that she seems to have moved to selling candle rings in sets of three, pairing them up with her newer set of three pedestals. I have her classic set of two pedestals in silver that are larger and chubbier than these new pedestals. I think the diameter on these new rings are smaller than the ones that she used to sell. Year round I have a set of chocolate brown glittered Luminara candles on my pedestals.
Respected Contributor

I saw that H220113 was only 3-1/2" inner diameter and knew they wouldn't fit my candles, so I didn't even look at them.  Some of her rings have been so large that they fall off the pedestals.  I don't know why it's so hard to get them to fit that sweet spot of 4-1/4" of inner diameter.

Valued Contributor

Valerie is open to feedback. Maybe she shoud do an adjustable set or something.

Respected Contributor

Adjustable would be great. Seems they are either too big or too small.
Honored Contributor

Valerie's candle rings remind me of the 3 Bears....her candle rings are either too big or too small....we need 'em just right...

Three Bears and Chairs

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”