Honored Contributor

ANYONE SUCCUMB TO MARTHA'S ITEMS?

[ Edited ]

I didn't, but liked her jacket, don't need one though.  I Just remembered that I bought the polar bear candle, how could I forget so soon, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE SUCCUMB TO MARTHA'S ITEMS?

My plans changed and I was able to watch some of this show.

I must admit I was tempted by a LOT of Martha's items. Just charming and I am also considering the puffer jacket she was wearing. Oh my...........................!

Respected Contributor

I didn’t buy anything but enjoyed the setting and presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That down jacket is gorgeous, but Size Medium sold out quickly. Only navy is left . . . and I already have several navy coats and jackets. I'll watch for returns!

Martha and Alberti have such a great time in their presentations. And, her barn and horse - WOW! Enjoy Martha Stewart's and Louis Del'Olio's home shows a lot. Both have lovely, but very different, retreats for their lives.

Alberti's background fits in with the elegance, social standing and grace better than any other host I can think of right now. He isn't at a loss for words and always communicates exceptionally well with all guests.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

I saw a couple of things I liked, but unfortunately the shipping issues have prevented me from purchasing anything.  I liked the stags, tree candles, and the advent calendar.  I probably could have used the wine so I could deal with the "in process" for 8 days on one of my orders. Since I live in CA and my power may be shut off tomorrow due to high winds and fire danger I could really use that wine!

Honored Contributor

nope!

Honored Contributor

I watched part of the show and really enjoyed it.  I loved seeing Martha's barn and horse, and Alberti did a great job of hosting with her!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I watched what I could on my phone. Thought it was great! Beautiful setting and items.

Right now I have the red wine, both sets of deer, and 2 of the larger white tree flameless candles (I have and love the sage) in my cart. I keep refreshing my cart while I think about it.
Respected Contributor

I like Martha Stewart, but don't buy her items if I see them in a store or online.

She's very wealthy and doesn't need my support.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I watched what I could on my phone. Thought it was great! Beautiful setting and items.

Right now I have the red wine, both sets of deer, and 2 of the larger white tree flameless candles (I have and love the sage) in my cart. I keep refreshing my cart while I think about it.

@crazycockermom   I forgot that I bought the polar bear candle, lol,