Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

Have NO interest in gourmet holiday.

Where has Alberti been?  I know of him but

never seen him on air.  Seen pictures of

his decorating talent though.  Beautiful!

He was banished to Beauty IQ channel after posting a picture of himself and Lisa Robertson at a Q wedding on the blog.

@hopi  If true, that is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

He was banished to Beauty IQ channel after posting a picture of himself and Lisa Robertson at a Q wedding on the blog.

That's sounds like an extremely far-reaching assumption with absolutely no basis in fact to back up a silly rumor (of which I've never even heard before).  Alberti's background is in the beauty industry, so it was a natural fit to have him as the flagship host for Beauty iQ. 

Contributor

Looking forward to these last few CIJ shows but NOT Alberti - so, so very  hyper. Yes, I know he's got a following but i Was thrilled he went to the beauty  channel so haven't seen him for months - wasn't long enough. All the hosts are in marathon mode.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

That's sounds like an extremely far-reaching assumption with absolutely no basis in fact to back up a silly rumor (of which I've never even heard before).  Alberti's background is in the beauty industry, so it was a natural fit to have him as the flagship host for Beauty iQ. 

You may be right but the Alberti move was ridiculous - not a promotion. Maybe just a coincidence but if you watch NCIS - Gibbs says there is no such thing as a coincidence.  

But sometimes many trust big business has everyones best interest at heart.  Go figure.

eta - It doesn't matter, he's back and Q gave him one Christmas set.   This man with great design instinct, a hugh love of Christmas, kind words,  intelligence  and I am enjoying it.

Valued Contributor

I know for sure this past weekend,  Friday and Saturday he hosted the Super Saturday Live show for Ovarian Cancer.  Friday night broadcast was from Dr. Gross's home live.  This ws LR territory for many years so appears he has move up.  He did a great job!

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

I don't believe that at all. I have seen a few blogs of weddings with Lisa in attendance posted by vendors and hosts at QVC. None have been "banished ".  There are Lisa Robertson threads on these forums with no problems. 

Respected Contributor

Surely @hopi meant that to be taken as a joke.  No basis in fact

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

I never knew he was in the beauty industry.  I know he was/is an actor and did commercials for TV and was in several TV shows,  He sings too.... multi-talented.

Esteemed Contributor

I truly enjoyed watching the Christmas Shop today and seeing Alberti..................he is such a pleasure.....have

missed him on QVC.................He is very prepared and so respectful of the vendors.........................

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

I never knew he was in the beauty industry.  I know he was/is an actor and did commercials for TV and was in several TV shows,  He sings too.... multi-talented.

By beauty industry experience, Alberto was the QVC vendor for Alterna hair care products. Singer, actor, QVC host -- quite multi talented.