Honored Contributor

Re: A splash of Valentine’s

@spiderw wrote:

A splash is all you need and your touches are lovely!!!!  If it makes you happy  whether it is a lot of decor or minimal, that is good!  Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine Day!!!

agree with you @spiderw ! @qvcfreak - I like that you called it a splash, because that's what I like too. 

I usually put a few decorations on the table in the foyer. Then I put a red Luminara candle on the mantle. This year I ordered A434651 - Valerie's rose cone trees in red. 

I  still have winter/snowmen up too, and they will be up a few more weeks!

Then in our home there will be a small splash of St. Patrick's Day, in loving memory of my uncle. AND. . . Easter is coming along - April 9!

I'm so glad we all enjoy this! @qvcfreak - your beautiful Valentine's home is giving us all lots of smiles and an enthusiasm to make our own homes look festive!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl  Happy Anniversary and I bet your wedding was beautiful. My sister got married February 18th and her color was red as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
I love the pops of red! That table runner is especially pretty!

Thank you @crazycockermom If you zoom into the table runner, it's all hearts but it's done nicely 

Honored Contributor

Charming, @qvcfreak !

New Contributor

Omg, I love your setup, but what is that in the door!?dfasdfasdfsd.pngdfasdfasdfsdfs.png