Respected Contributor

Re: A note to the "enablers" on this forum .... in jest of course!!!!

My knee is acting up, so no visits to brick & mortar stores for me.  I'm sorry to miss out on the fun, but my wallet is dancing with joy that it won't be empty.

Respected Contributor

YES ! Too much fun , all these addictive stores especially this time of year !

DH is worried....I drive by to check on  the construction site where Hobby Lobby is breaking ground for  a new store ..I’m in big trouble now ..LOL🤪 

Respected Contributor

Aaack! Only because I read it on this forum I went to Big Lots today and spent $78! They have some pretty table linens for fall in the new cream and blue colors. I bought two tablecloths, placemats and table runner to match and two pretty pillows that were only $12 each. Talk about being toast! And I haven't even been to Hobby Lobby yet!

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Aaack! Only because I read it on this forum I went to Big Lots today and spent $78! They have some pretty table linens for fall in the new cream and blue colors. I bought two tablecloths, placemats and table runner to match and two pretty pillows that were only $12 each. Talk about being toast! And I haven't even been to Hobby Lobby yet!

And since I just posted this in another thread, here's some "enabling" for you via a handy link to Big Lots fall decor:

https://www.biglots.com/c/seasonal/fall-decor/_/N-3920682807

Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@froggy wrote:

And since I just posted this in another thread, here's some "enabling" for you via a handy link to Big Lots fall decor:

Smiley Very Happy

@loriqvc

I detect an evil streak in your character!

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

@loriqvc

I detect an evil streak in your character!

@froggy - I am simply out to prove that one can never have too many pumpkins. Buy 'em all! Smiley Happy Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

(And really, this thread has enabled me more than I usually allow—I was already planning to hit Dollar Tree on my way home from work to get an exciting kitchen drain plug, but now I'm pretty sure I'll be in trouble if they have fall decor pieces available, and Big Lots happens to be right next door.)

Honored Contributor

Update on my fun day!

Thanks for "understanding" my weaknesses lol... and please keep those ideas,pics & finds coming!

yup...horse blinders I needed in Cracker Barrel but I was looking for outside stuff...I was good.

BUT can't say the same in Big Lots🙀🙀🙀.   I did get the tall triple pumpkin piece I saw online 

FFF97814-A3F8-47D0-943E-7B81FA6EB0D2.jpeg

Walking thru the store I saw a few other things...

25BDA47A-6534-4F1B-8333-D4552AA30348.jpeg

(this really isn't crooked it's my picture taking skills)

21197FDB-DD0F-4E99-B314-11F069F4CF79.jpeg

My cart was filled with other things -- potted faux mums, linens, etc. but I came to some "sense" and decided to wait until I take my stored things out.  Since I was having work done at house I didn't decorate fall last year.

I never made it to Old Time Pottery which was probably a good thing!  But "tomorrow is another day" 

@Spurt

yup that's me pushing my overflowing cart!😉😊

PART 2:

I finally found my DR server.  I love 3 I'll have to think about it. Store was having a nice sale.

CA3C5E5D-2F1F-4BE6-B979-12E4D550BCA1.jpeg

or this is weathered coastal blue

306FDDBF-BDC0-4D13-8FBF-BC6A365B0536.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 - How did you like that second (single) pumpkin urn in person? It was the piece that most caught my eye online.

And oh, how I hope the Big Lots near me does not have any of those gorgeous buffet hutches available!  Smiley Surprised  I have a good amount of furniture with X motifs, so those would, unfortunately/fortunately, be a great match...

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

and between your beautiful decor ideas and pics - every christmas tree i saw i thought of your Fall tree in the making 😮