Trusted Contributor
@pupwhipped You can find the suckers at candy warehouse dot com and do a search for “sassy”. They come in several colors/flavors and types.
Trusted Contributor
They are oricey. 100 for $31.00. YumJunkie Sassy Spheres.
Trusted Contributor
There’s no edit button on my phone. If click into the item shows on sale for $26.35.
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

So cute! I might borrow the first one for Trunk or Treat this year!

This was us three years ago  I had the cookies spilling out for show, then had wrapped mini chocolate chip cookies for the kids to take. You wouldn't believe how many grabbed the ones spilling out of the pumpkin! If the parents were OK, I was too! 

9D5180E9-438A-4A4A-B12D-8078C4F5B216.jpeg

@beach-mom, soooooo cute! I love Cookie Monster and this is great. Love the lanterns and decorations...all of it. Good job and good fun!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! So creative and clever! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

TY @pupwhipped ! We always have fun at Trunk or Treat! I dressed up like Cookie Monster in a "onesie" no less! (DH refuses to dress up.) I painted the "eyes" on styrofoam balls; DH painted and carved the pumpkin.  In the picture you don't see the two bats hanging from the top of the car that DH bought at the Halloween store. The box is from Hallmark- one I've had for years. We had candy in it. When you open the lid, it creaks and has a spooky laugh. Of course you know where the lanterns are from! LOL! DH turns the car radio to Sirius' Halloween channel. 

So much fun! Someone walks around with hot cider and donuts for the adults. The kids have a great time. Some cry when they have to leave!

They haven't decided about this year yet, but I hope we do it!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
There’s no edit button on my phone. If click into the item shows on sale for $26.35.

@Sakuya, thank you for letting me know about these. That is a better price then what I had been able to find. I appreciate your help very much!