Honored Contributor

A couple of years back on here, we discussed holiday outfits, I've seen a material

today (Susan Graver's) that is a pretty dress in like a pressed down shiny velveteen. That's the word I wanted, velveteen. So this year like for a Christmas party (I no longer have a party to go to) I'd choose one of those. It just really appealed to me as so pretty this year.

Do you have a holiday outfit or two chosen for this year end yet? What have you chosen?

Honored Contributor

Re: A couple of years back on here, we discussed holiday outfits, I've seen a material

We never go anywhere that demands a special outfit. The most 'dressy' thing we do during the holidays is a trip to the local historical theater for a symphony or a play, and the dress is rather casual even for that.

New Year's Eve is spent at home. The way I see it, just saves more money for home decor items!!!LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: A couple of years back on here, we discussed holiday outfits, I've seen a material

@Mominohio wrote:

We never go anywhere that demands a special outfit. The most 'dressy' thing we do during the holidays is a trip to the local historical theater for a symphony or a play, and the dress is rather casual even for that.

New Year's Eve is spent at home. The way I see it, just saves more money for home decor items!!!LOL

Same here, Mominohio.  We do visit with our children, but it's totally casual, and none of us have any real desire to dress up.  Actually, it's a relief not to worry about what to wear and having to go out at night. We love being at home.