Honored Contributor

A MESSAGE FROM VALERIE ON - I SEE BUNNIES!

[ Edited ]

"We've had fun preparing for our visit with you this Tues at 5pm and Wed. 10-noon eastern. Spring beauty, bashful bunnies and so much more. We’ll post our House to Home sneak peek album tomorrow morning!"

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A MESSAGE FROM VALERIE ON - I SEE BUNNIES!

Cool.  I don't do much for Easter, but I would still like to see what's coming.  Thanks for the heads up mousie.  🐰🐇

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Cool.  I don't do much for Easter, but I would still like to see what's coming.  Thanks for the heads up mousie.  🐰🐇

@GCR18  If I do Easter or Spring, I use white bunnies.  For Summer, I use brown and grey. Smiley Happy  I don't need more, just bought some on zulily, naughty me.

Honored Contributor

Be sure to check the program guide, because it says she is on Tuesday morning 9-11 PST, though it says 5:00pm EST, doesn't mention morning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that Valerie's second show is on Wednesday, 10-12 EST.  Is that what you think?

ETA.  Yes, I just saw @mousiegirl had posted Valerie's message.  Duh for me.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I read that Valerie's second show is on Wednesday, 10-12 EST.  Is that what you think?

ETA.  Yes, I just saw @mousiegirl had posted Valerie's message.  Duh for me.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  Here are Valerie's shows PST.

VALERIE TUES 9-11AM & 2-3 - WED 7-9AM

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  Do you see anything?  With three shows, she may bring something that was not in the sneek peek.  I lkie the stuffed, sitting bunnies only if their clothes are removable, don't like critters in clothes, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I can always find something to order but I am now being much more selective in what I purchase.  I've been buying without a thought  of where I would use the item so I ended up with a lot of pieces that I didn't use.  I have cleared out a lot of decor, giving to family or donating so not wanting to add more right now.  I wasn't really interested in anything in Valerie's shows.  Bunnies are a weakness of mine but hers weren't really anymore special than what I see locally. Adorable but not unusual.  Did you buy anything?  I'm always interested in the wreaths and garlands but these didn't tempt me.  I just watched and enjoyed the show without running a race to buy something before it sold out.

Are you still dealing with packing up Christmas?  I still have a few things that have to be packed but almost finished.  I'm sorting through my clothes now and trying to justify why I bought so many clothes. I don't go to work anymore so don't need so many.  I have large boxes packed and ready for the mission.

Are you decorating for Easter?  I haven't done anything yet and not sure I will this year.  I'm into clearing out and may not drag it all out.  I have to be all organized by CIJ.  lol

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@mousiegirl  I can always find something to order but I am now being much more selective in what I purchase.  I've been buying without a thought  of where I would use the item so I ended up with a lot of pieces that I didn't use.  I have cleared out a lot of decor, giving to family or donating so not wanting to add more right now.  I wasn't really interested in anything in Valerie's shows.  Bunnies are a weakness of mine but hers weren't really anymore special than what I see locally. Adorable but not unusual.  Did you buy anything?  I'm always interested in the wreaths and garlands but these didn't tempt me.  I just watched and enjoyed the show without running a race to buy something before it sold out.

Are you still dealing with packing up Christmas?  I still have a few things that have to be packed but almost finished.  I'm sorting through my clothes now and trying to justify why I bought so many clothes. I don't go to work anymore so don't need so many.  I have large boxes packed and ready for the mission.

Are you decorating for Easter?  I haven't done anything yet and not sure I will this year.  I'm into clearing out and may not drag it all out.  I have to be all organized by CIJ.  lol

@lucymo  I bought another of the pink and white magnolia garland as the one I received is gorgeous.  

I cleared the kitchen hutch and most of the table of Christmas decor today, and got everything into the pantry where I store the gingerbread items, always a tight squeeze, but I did it, lol.

I will remove the kitchen tree ornaments within the next few days, have to go out one day so never get much done around here when I go out.

The living room and dining room are full of boxes of decor so will get those downstairs and stored this weekend, maybe. Smiley Happy

The weather is so warm, I just want to get all Christmas put away, though it is always painful. Smiley Happy

I doubt I will decorate for Easter, but might put out all white bunnies, everything but the eggs and egg decor.  Spring is white bunnies, summer is brown and gray, though this year I may display my beach scene, would be the first time, and the Fairy garden again on the kitchen table for summer.  It will look different as I have new ideas.

I did the clothes and shoes sorting last year, too many clothes that I will never wear as I don't go out much, and I have plenty for when I do, but I think I need to donate more, closets are still stuffed even with using Joy Mangano hangers.

Winter here was so mild that there are still chili peppers on the plants. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I do love the beautiful colors of spring in the garlands and wreaths.  I just don't want to buy until I have cleaned out and only buy what I can use.

I doubt that I will do a full blown Easter decor change out.  I can't seem to get into it.  I watched Valerie's shows but didn't get me going.  Maybe we need to take a little break this year. 

I'm looking for LR furniture now.  I want to clean out the room and replace almost everything.  I haven't found what I want yet but I'm sure I will.  There's a local furniture store that I've been wanting to check out and maybe will next week.  I've looked more out of town, so now I'm looking closer to home.  Crazy, I know.  Smiley Happy

Weather here is pretty cold now.  An ice storm came through this week but didn't do as much as the weather watchers thought it would. Lucky for us and we didn't lose power. The cold has killed our Crepe Myrtles back to the ground.  This doesn't happen very often.