Esteemed Contributor

Re: A FEW OF MY FALL DECOR PICTURES

@rustysmom wrote:

Very pretty.  I have some Fall decor pics that I would like to share also but do not know how to post them.  I have them on my IPhone, not a computer.  Does anyone know how to post them to here from an IPhone?  

@rustysmom, I no longer use an iPhone.  You may have already tried, but if not, hit Reply, then click on the small rectangular icon above the reply area (has mountains and sun in it). When a window pops up, click Browse, and see if your phone's camera/photo storage area shows up as a place to browse.  If it does, click on that area and scroll through your photos and tap one.  See if it will upload here and show up.  If it does, then you'll click Insert Image, and then continue on with your reply, and tap Post at the bottom.

Regular Contributor

Wow.  I love it and I want those owls.  

Valued Contributor

I cannot get to the reply screen from my IPhone, only from my desktop.  Oh well, thanks for your reply.  Wish I could figure it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@rustysmom wrote:

I cannot get to the reply screen from my IPhone, only from my desktop.  Oh well, thanks for your reply.  Wish I could figure it out.

@rustysmom, Can you text or email the pics to your email address and then check the email from your desktop?  If you text the pics to your email address, you may have to text them one at a time due to size limits.

If you can, then download and save to your computer each picture.  Remember where you saved them, like My Pictures folder, straight on the desktop, etc.  Then you can hopefully follow the same process to post them here.

Honored Contributor

Are you going to do similar this year or do you totally change it up year to year?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Are you going to do similar this year or do you totally change it up year to year?

@GCR18  Not this year, because I want to do things around here that I don't have time to do if I decorate as I did last year, though I will still decorate quite a bit, but the Fairy gardens take a lot of time as every tiny item has it's own box, so you can imagine the time removing and then replacing the items.  I may put a few around, but right now, I am not planning on it.

DH and I will begin painting the rec room in another week, which we have put aside for too long, then the floor goes in, but this all takes time, as I have to go shopping for the flooring, etc. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  I will have a large display/village of these characters, Charming Tails mice. Smiley Happy

Image result for charming tails christmas

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl they are cute.  I haven't run across them in my travels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl they are cute.  I haven't run across them in my travels.

@GCR18  I bought a lot on ebay years ago, also in stores at Christmas, some on amazon also, but I havn't bought Christmas for decades, except for one last year.  At some point, I decide enough is enough of certain items, and move on to something else, should not move on, lol, but I am hopeless.

I have tons of the Charming Tails rubber stamps also.  When I first discovered them on ebay, I laughed all the way through the pages, they are so funny.

I am Fall decorating today. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Those birds are very nice! My sister has a bird theme, so I am always on the lookout to find birds she might be interested in....so Ill have to have her check out Zulilly.......................thanks for posting them

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”