Honored Contributor

Re: A FEW OF MY FALL DECOR PICTURES

@Spurt wrote:

Very pretty............I love your decor!

I like those owls and I spot a Jim Shore Turkey too....and those little birds in those cages are so cute........very nicely done!

@Spurt  The Jim Shore pumpkin and cornucopia are on either side of the turkey but the garland is hiding them mostly. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Very nice!  Pictures just don't do justice to how nice decorations look in real life.  You have a great variety of things that work so well together.  Looking forward to your Christmas vignettes.

Honored Contributor

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

@mousiegirl  I like them all but these just jump out at me.  I totally love that scarecrow and of course anything with a bird.  Thanks for posting them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

@mousiegirl  I like them all but these just jump out at me.  I totally love that scarecrow and of course anything with a bird.  Thanks for posting them.

@lucymo You may know, that the scarecrow and crow are Annalee.  I have tons of Fall and Halloween in addition to all other seasons, more than I now use.  Maybe one year, I will have only Annalee Fall displayed.  They are in that room I have mentioned that I can barely get a toe inside of unless I begin removing things and what a project this is

In the last two years, I have bought some beautiful birds from zulily, usually in sets of two, three, and four, very realistic looking, also bought the whimsical, and the elegant, keep an eye out for the gold birds just go nuts for their birds

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

@lucymo You may know, that the scarecrow and crow are Annalee.  I have tons of Fall and Halloween in addition to all other seasons, more than I now use.  Maybe one year, I will have only Annalee Fall displayed.  They are in that room I have mentioned that I can barely get a toe inside of unless I begin removing things and what a project this is

@mousiegirl  I actually didn't think of Annalee but I know it's a good piece, very special, love the face.  I can't wait to see some of your collection though when you get the strength and will to tackle 'that room'.  lol  I'm really enjoying the posts that you're sharing.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

In the last two years, I have bought some beautiful birds from zulily, usually in sets of two, three, and four, very realistic looking, also bought the whimsical, and the elegant, keep an eye out for the gold birds just go nuts for their birds

@mousiegirl  P1 has a very large bird but it's around $40 and not sure where I'd use that.  I have a bird collection, don't even know how many.  I have Lenox, Lefton, Royal Copley, Capodimonte,  a few Home Interiors and some unmarked ones that I think is pretty. I'll have to do a picture for you one of these days.

I've seen some beautiful birds on Zulily but haven't ordered any as yet.  Tag me when you post so I don't miss the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

@mousiegirl  P1 has a very large bird but it's around $40 and not sure where I'd use that.  I have a bird collection, don't even know how many.  I have Lenox, Lefton, Royal Copley, Capodimonte,  a few Home Interiors and some unmarked ones that I think is pretty. I'll have to do a picture for you one of these days.

I've seen some beautiful birds on Zulily but haven't ordered any as yet.  Tag me when you post so I don't miss the pictures.

@lucymo  Scroll up to my first response as I just posted some pictures of the birds I bought at zulily.  The gold doesn't show up well.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2155.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

@mousiegirl  Are these yours?  Beautiful birds and all so different.

Honored Contributor

Here are the P1 birds that I like. Sparrows and huge.  I won't get them as I don't know how or where I'd use them.  Love the ones you posted.

Large Woodland Birds

Valued Contributor

Very pretty.  I have some Fall decor pics that I would like to share also but do not know how to post them.  I have them on my IPhone, not a computer.  Does anyone know how to post them to here from an IPhone?