Valued Contributor

Re: 7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

Can you cancel your order, and then reorder at the lower price?

Frequent Contributor

Carol08-Thanks for your suggestion but they are being shipped so I can't.  Will just wait until tomorrow and will call CS. 

Frequent Contributor

BornToShop - Did you get the price adjustment on your order?  I finally got mine this morning & had to wait till status said shipped instead of In process.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Can you cancel your order, and then reorder at the lower price?

@Carol08  I did that.

Frequent Contributor

mousiegirl - I FINALLY got my price adjustment &  I ordered another set!!

Just received my first order today in the green & white and they are absolutely beautiful!!  Going to put one in my lantern and realized that they also can fit under my cloche!  They are small enough you can basically put them anywhere!!!

Got the white and the colors are beautiful - even the yellow star on top shines bright for only 2 AA batteries in them!

Nice job Mr. Christmas!!!

Respected Contributor

@POlady, I called to get my adjustment this afternoon on 4 sets & can you believe the CS rep said they couldn't adjust my account until UPS shows as being delivered...seriously???  What's up with that?!?  I can't believe you were able to get your adjustment today & I didn't.  Seems there is inconsistency in their customer service dept.   He stated he made a notation & I am to call asap when delivered, sigh.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@POlady, I called to get my adjustment this afternoon on 4 sets & can you believe the CS rep said they couldn't adjust my account until UPS shows as being delivered...seriously???  What's up with that?!?  I can't believe you were able to get your adjustment today & I didn't.  Seems there is inconsistency in their customer service dept.   He stated he made a notation & I am to call asap when delivered, sigh.  

@BornToShop  Call CS again...talk with another rep or supervisor Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, did it and done!  Thanks for making me take it to the next level!  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

BornToShop-i'm sorry to see you had the run around also.  I didn't understand why they couldn't adjust mine until it said shipped!  The prices we paid for them & the TSV price are right there in front of them.   I told the CS rep I was going to refuse the shipment when it came & would just reorder today-it was only then she adjusted the price!

They are having a Luminara 8" & 12"  tapered candles with remotes coming I'd like to get that I have the item numbers for but it hasn't been listed yet.  You can bet I'm going to watch & see if they state sale priced so this doesn't happen to me again!