Regular Contributor

Re: 7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

This is the main item I have been waiting for for CIJ and I didn't see any while I was looking around the site. 

I really like both sizes so i may have a hard time deciding...or more likely I will get both. LOL

I can't wait now until tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@POlady wrote:

Shopr - Yep you were right!  Just saw them under the Today's Special Value Preview page!  Calling them today to see about my price adjustment!

@POlady, Well that's cool! I just knew it was strange that such an obvious Christmas themed item was not on sale.  

When I was watching Carolyn present the retro looking Royal Doulton figurines, I was thinking how cute they would be next to one of the ceramic trees...

Shopr,  when were the royal doulton figurines  Presented?   I love the deer with the angels,  but wouldn't you know it it's sold out .  Will keep checking , just wondered if they were just on or a week ago,

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@POlady wrote:

Shopr - Yep you were right!  Just saw them under the Today's Special Value Preview page!  Calling them today to see about my price adjustment!

@POlady, Well that's cool! I just knew it was strange that such an obvious Christmas themed item was not on sale.  

When I was watching Carolyn present the retro looking Royal Doulton figurines, I was thinking how cute they would be next to one of the ceramic trees...

Shopr,  when were the royal doulton figurines  Presented?   I love the deer with the angels,  but wouldn't you know it it's sold out .  Will keep checking , just wondered if they were just on or a week ago,

@Kitty Galore, The figurines were presented as new this morning, on Carolyn's holiday show.  Keep checking because people may cancel. 

Esteemed Contributor

mominohio wrote:

I totally missed the Royal Doulton figurines. I'm really trying to move away from so much 'Christmasy" stuff, but the girl with the presents is really speaking to me, and I'm wondering how I can work it in. thanks for mentioning this.

@SHOPR

@Mominohio, Would it be too small for a cloche, to create a scene?  I have gotten away from using small figurines, but I thought these were really cute.  I'm hoping I can keep on resisting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I totally missed the Royal Doulton figurines. I'm really trying to move away from so much 'Christmasy" stuff, but the girl with the presents is really speaking to me, and I'm wondering how I can work it in. thanks for mentioning this.

@SHOPR

@Mominohio, Would it be too small for a cloche, to create a scene?  I have gotten away from using small figurines, but I thought these were really cute.  I'm hoping I can keep on resisting.

@SHOPR  I just bought them in green, specifically for cloches, as I have all sizes.  I am thinking of the Royal Doulton Santa for the same reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@POlady wrote:

@Kitty Galore, The figurines were presented as new this morning, on Carolyn's holiday show.  Keep checking because people may cancel. 

Thank you !  I will keep checking ,  usually an item will come back into stock within a few days,  hopefully this one will too .

Frequent Contributor

Hope this works. I received my preorder email about 15 min ago
http://www.qvc.com/fc_EPC_ChristmasinJuly_071916.content.html
image.png

Valued Contributor

I received my pre-order email also.  The Q-card easy pay option wasn't available when I went to check out.  I had to call CS to put it on the 3 easy pays......at the TSV lower price.

Honored Contributor

@vintagenoel wrote:

Hope this works. I received my preorder email about 15 min ago
http://www.qvc.com/fc_EPC_ChristmasinJuly_071916.content.html
image.png

@vintagenoel  Yes, the link works.  I won't be getting them as I don't like the multicolor lights.  I wish there was a choice.  Thanks for posting the link.

Frequent Contributor

vintagenoel - Thanks for the preorder email.  Even though you can preorder now through your link at the TSV price CS said they still can't give me my price adjustment until tomorrow!  Would have loved to have seen the big tree offered in White with White lights!