Honored Contributor

Re: 7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@POlady, thank you for posting this thread!  I always have fabulous luck finding staff gifts during CIJ & this might be it.  Have these trees been shown yet?  @Susan Louise, I decided to keep the one you returned, I have it in the white ceramic & for some reason the bulbs were more consistently lit on mine.  Since today's presentations have been too repetitive & lackluster, this post certainly brightened my day!  

@BornToShop Did you get the tree from last year in 2015 or back in 2014? There was an updated version with better lights/bulbs last year and with more colors. I chose not to get it (H206762).

I got the one from 2014 (H203703). If you watch the video, you will clearly see the yellow lights and star lit and barely see the other colors lit.

You are lucky with the white tree. Even my DH said our tree looked silly only seeing the yellow bulbs and star lit from across the room...LOL

This new set of two will be great for office gifts. I think the star is a big large to scale of the tree, but overall it's nice. The lights don't look nearly as saturated and has a larger variety of colors too Smiley Happy

@SHOPR Since you didn't reply to this post, I attached it to this one Smiley Happy

I see this years newest version of the Mr Christmas tree (H208544)  looks much improved with brighter less saturated lights just based upon the images the Q is showing now. I wish this was the version I bought 2 years ago!...LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

H208544 is the 14" Larger ceramic tree.  

http://www.qvc.com/Mr.-Christmas-14-Nostalgic-Tabletop-Tree-w-Super-Bright-LED-Lights.product.H20854...

These are NOT sale priced.  Wonder why?

@MTH Look!

@SHOPR Thanks!!!  Wonder about no sale price either but I like getting just one instead of the other set which is 2 of the same color.  Has there been a presentation that I missed?

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@POlady, thank you for posting this thread!  I always have fabulous luck finding staff gifts during CIJ & this might be it.  Have these trees been shown yet?  @Susan Louise, I decided to keep the one you returned, I have it in the white ceramic & for some reason the bulbs were more consistently lit on mine.  Since today's presentations have been too repetitive & lackluster, this post certainly brightened my day!  

@BornToShop Did you get the tree from last year in 2015 or back in 2014? There was an updated version with better lights/bulbs last year and with more colors. I chose not to get it (H206762).

I got the one from 2014 (H203703). If you watch the video, you will clearly see the yellow lights and star lit and barely see the other colors lit.

You are lucky with the white tree. Even my DH said our tree looked silly only seeing the yellow bulbs and star lit from across the room...LOL

This new set of two will be great for office gifts. I think the star is a big large to scale of the tree, but overall it's nice. The lights don't look nearly as saturated and has a larger variety of colors too Smiley Happy

@SHOPR Since you didn't reply to this post, I attached it to this one Smiley Happy

I see this years newest version of the Mr Christmas tree (H208544)  looks much improved with brighter less saturated lights just based upon the images the Q is showing now. I wish this was the version I bought 2 years ago!...LOL 

@Susan Louise, I really hope this year's version is the best one yet, for those purchasing.  Since I have one of the original types from way back when, I have nowhere else to put a second one, so I'm passing.  I love to look at them, though, when they are offered.  

I know they're having to work with different types of lights and power sources to make these battery operated, so it's hard (impossible) to replicate the original ones powered by the single regular household incandescent bulb.  Fingers crossed for bright pretty lights on the new trees.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Mr.-Christmas-14-Nostalgic-Tabletop-Tree-w-Super-Bright-LED-Lights.product.H20854...

@MTH Look!

@SHOPR Thanks!!!  Wonder about no sale price either but I like getting just one instead of the other set which is 2 of the same color.  Has there been a presentation that I missed?

@MTH, You're welcome.  I don't know.  Have you looked through Items Recently Aired?  I haven't been watching, but am about to start.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise, I really hope this year's version is the best one yet, for those purchasing.  Since I have one of the original types from way back when, I have nowhere else to put a second one, so I'm passing.  I love to look at them, though, when they are offered.  

I know they're having to work with different types of lights and power sources to make these battery operated, so it's hard (impossible) to replicate the original ones powered by the single regular household incandescent bulb.  Fingers crossed for bright pretty lights on the new trees.  

@SHOPR  Did you watch the video of H203703 that I mentioned above? That was the issue I had with the lights on our tree that I returned. I can only assume that you got the next/improved version from that one since all your lights showed up lit in the dark Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH Look!

@MTH, You're welcome.  I don't know.  Have you looked through Items Recently Aired?  I haven't been watching, but am about to start.  

@SHOPR  I've had it on while I'm cleaning and doing other things. I've missed some shows but didn't see this tree in the Recently Aired Items....but there is a long way to go today so I'm sure it will show up.  In previous years, folks complained about the lack of lights so I sort of wanted to see it in the white before I took the plunge.  I'll keep watching now.  I'm just about ready to sit down and relax for a bit.  Super hot down here in So. Florida so one can only do chores outside for a short time. I wanted to sit and watch Valerie coming up soon too. Thansk for the HU 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH Look!

@SHOPR  I've had it on while I'm cleaning and doing other things. I've missed some shows but didn't see this tree in the Recently Aired Items....but there is a long way to go today so I'm sure it will show up.  In previous years, folks complained about the lack of lights so I sort of wanted to see it in the white before I took the plunge.  I'll keep watching now.  I'm just about ready to sit down and relax for a bit.  Super hot down here in So. Florida so one can only do chores outside for a short time. I wanted to sit and watch Valerie coming up soon too. Thansk for the HU 

@MTH I can so relate to the heat issue! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR  Did you watch the video of H203703 that I mentioned above? That was the issue I had with the lights on our tree that I returned. I can only assume that you got the next/improved version from that one since all your lights showed up lit in the dark Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise, No, I haven't watched any of the videos for the ceramic trees in a long time.  I actually do not have any version of the QVC ceramic trees.  Mine is decades old, the original style, with the incandescent standard bulb socket in the base.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise, No, I haven't watched any of the videos for the ceramic trees in a long time.  I actually do not have any version of the QVC ceramic trees.  Mine is decades old, the original style, with the incandescent standard bulb socket in the base.  

@SHOPR LOL...ok...maybe I should have specifically asked, would you please watch the video for H203703? You really only need to watch for about the 1st 10 seconds to see what I have been talking about all along.

I originally brought it up because you mentioned you didn't have problems with your Mr Christmas christmas tree lights/saturation of color issues like I did with having only the yellow lights and star show up when lit from across the room Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise, I think you are confusing me with @BornToShop, who mentioned that she has the tree you returned.  We both have Shop in our names.  :-)