Frequent Contributor

7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

[ Edited ]

Just noticed the set of 2 Miniature NostalgicTabletop trees.  Item #H208545.  Are these new or were these presented last year?  They come in white or green.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 7" Ceramic Tabletop Tree

[ Edited ]

@POlady  I think it's a new offer. I had ordered the larger one in white 2 yrs ago and returned it. From across the room only the yellow lights were visable when lit. The other colors...red, green and blue were too saturated in color so were barely visable...so it was disappointing.

It was nice that it was B/O so it could be put at the center of a table without a cord, but IMO, it wasn't worth the money. The item # is H203703. Although it is sold out, you can still watch the video and see what I mean about the lights.

This new set of two you asked about has more colors of lights and they don't look nearly as saturated...so might be a nice set to try. Hopefully Mr Christmas made some improvements in that regard...

Thankfully I have a vintage (1980's) ceramic tree my aunt made for me I put out for the holidays every few years that is lovely Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the info Susan Louise.  I may just order a set of each color! 

Wish I had a vintage one like yours as I'm sure it is beautiful and brings you alot of nice memories.

Respected Contributor

@POlady, thank you for posting this thread!  I always have fabulous luck finding staff gifts during CIJ & this might be it.  Have these trees been shown yet?  @Susan Louise, I decided to keep the one you returned, I have it in the white ceramic & for some reason the bulbs were more consistently lit on mine.  Since today's presentations have been too repetitive & lackluster, this post certainly brightened my day!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@POlady, thank you for posting this thread!  I always have fabulous luck finding staff gifts during CIJ & this might be it.  Have these trees been shown yet?  @Susan Louise, I decided to keep the one you returned, I have it in the white ceramic & for some reason the bulbs were more consistently lit on mine.  Since today's presentations have been too repetitive & lackluster, this post certainly brightened my day!  

@BornToShop Did you get the tree from last year in 2015 or back in 2014? There was an updated version with better lights/bulbs last year and with more colors. I chose not to get it (H206762).

I got the one from 2014 (H203703). If you watch the video, you will clearly see the yellow lights and star lit and barely see the other colors lit.

You are lucky with the white tree. Even my DH said our tree looked silly only seeing the yellow bulbs and star lit from across the room...LOL

This new set of two will be great for office gifts. I think the star is a big large to scale of the tree, but overall it's nice. The lights don't look nearly as saturated and has a larger variety of colors too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, have these been presented yet?  I am off until Monday so will be watching the next 2 days,  However, you mentioned in another post about ordering items quickly as there are no doubt limited inventory.  I will be ordering these for staff gifts b4 midnight tonight!  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@POlady  I think it's a new offer. I had ordered the larger one in white 2 yrs ago and returned it. From across the room only the yellow lights were visable when lit. The other colors...red, green and blue were too saturated in color so were barely visable...so it was disappointing.

It was nice that it was B/O so it could be put at the center of a table without a cord, but IMO, it wasn't worth the money. The item # is H203703. Although it is sold out, you can still watch the video and see what I mean about the lights.

This new set of two you asked about has more colors of lights and they don't look nearly as saturated...so might be a nice set to try. Hopefully Mr Christmas made some improvements in that regard...

Thankfully I have a vintage (1980's) ceramic tree my aunt made for me I put out for the holidays every few years that is lovely Smiley Happy

I also have a vintage large (3ft) ceramic tree that my mother in law gave us back in the ealry to mid 1980s.  It was used a lot in the early years then I had forgotten about it for several years.  We decided to bring it out again two years ago when I thought of a new place to dispaly it and that it was now considered "vintage".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise, have these been presented yet?  I am off until Monday so will be watching the next 2 days,  However, you mentioned in another post about ordering items quickly as there are no doubt limited inventory.  I will be ordering these for staff gifts b4 midnight tonight!  

@BornToShop My guess is that they have not been presented yet...there is still no video. That is not always an indicator, but it is most times. I have no doubt that these trees will go fast, so I would order them so you have no regrets missing out if they sell out.

If you happen to miss the presentation til you are able to be on the pute/watch your DVR or TV, watch the video or presentation ASAP so you can cancel if you change your mind.

Worst case senerio, you change your mind and it's too late to cancel, sometimes you can call CS and they can help canceling...it's a 50-50 shot at that point...sometimes they can, sometimes it's too late.

And if you try and cancel and you still get them...who knows, you might like them more in person...

HTH Smiley Happy

BTW, did you read my last post?...Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

You're welcome Born To Shop.  Glad to have brightened your day.  Haven't seen any presentation on them yet so hoping they will be nice.  I did got ahead and ordered a set of each in case they sell out.  Was thinking of giving as gifts but if they are nice I may put them in a few places I know they would fit!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

H208544 is the 14" Larger ceramic tree.  

http://www.qvc.com/Mr.-Christmas-14-Nostalgic-Tabletop-Tree-w-Super-Bright-LED-Lights.product.H20854...

These are NOT sale priced.  Wonder why?

@MTH Look!