Frequent Contributor

Anyone know what the 7/13 and 7/14 TSV's are yet?

Trusted Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

Anyone know what the 7/13 and 7/14 TSV's are yet?

@IdahoMom  Hi IdahoMom.  Other than Bethlehem Lights on the 13th and Santas Best on the 14th, it seems to be a well guarded secret.  

Frequent Contributor

@MTH

I know they haven't shown anthing yet! I'm guessing one will be a tree.

Occasional Contributor

I am hoping for a beautiful tree!  One with multiple option on lights, like a twinkle effect!  

Valued Contributor

@abentley wrote:

I am hoping for a beautiful tree!  One with multiple option on lights, like a twinkle effect!  

@abentley
I'm hoping for beautiful  Christmas tree, too! I don't even mind if it doesn't have any multiple options. I just want one with multi-color lights.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/13 and 7/14 TSV's

[ Edited ]

@IdahoMom wrote:

@MTH

I know they haven't shown anthing yet! I'm guessing one will be a tree.

@IdahoMom, I don't know but would assume the Santa's Best TSV will be a tree.  I think Bethlehem Lights has had sets of 3 or 4 battery operated LED light strands for their TSVs over the last few years, which in my opinion makes for a very boring TSV presentation all day long.   

Trusted Contributor

I got a new tree last year but I agree that the Santa's Best will be some kind of tree. As for BL, I have collected so many wreaths, stake trees and centerpieces, that I doubt there will be anything I just have to have.  I'm not a big fan of the Slatkin candles either so I don't think any of the TSVs will be heading my way so that means I have to watch more or record more of the other shows just to see what comes up.  

@SHOPR  By the way...good to see you.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH, I forgot all about the BL lit greenery sets, so that's another likely possibility for TSV.  

Nice to see you here, too, MTH.  I hope we hear from JPC during CIJ. I have not kept in touch with anyone in a long while.  We need JPC to keep us in line.

Super Contributor

It will be a bethlehem lights set of four battery operated window candles. Just got an email 

Honored Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

It will be a bethlehem lights set of four battery operated window candles. Just got an email 

I got the email as well, and I have to say, my mom has purchased the BL candles in three or four different sets over the last 10 years, and honestly, they are so plastic and cheap, I don't know how they keep selling, especially as TSV's. 

The design/shape/colors are pretty, don't get me wrong, but at least with my mom's the sensors never work well, they are light weight even with batteries and don't sit well on a thin sill, the bulbs are too bright and the candle part looks very plastic. 

I know that I will be saving money on those.