Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Loveac wrote:

It will be a bethlehem lights set of four battery operated window candles. Just got an email 

I got the email as well, and I have to say, my mom has purchased the BL candles in three or four different sets over the last 10 years, and honestly, they are so plastic and cheap, I don't know how they keep selling, especially as TSV's. 

The design/shape/colors are pretty, don't get me wrong, but at least with my mom's the sensors never work well, they are light weight even with batteries and don't sit well on a thin sill, the bulbs are too bright and the candle part looks very plastic. 

I know that I will be saving money on those. 

@Mominohio  I have had several sets over the years as well, including last year's set which I used to replace a set that was at least 8 years old.  While the battery life on last year's set is MUCH improved (I have not had to change the batteries since last year), I will not be looking to add anymore so I think I'm safe from all three of the CIJ TSVs.  I'm sure I'll find other things that tempt me tho...Smiley Happy   

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH, I forgot all about the BL lit greenery sets, so that's another likely possibility for TSV.  

Nice to see you here, too, MTH.  I hope we hear from JPC during CIJ. I have not kept in touch with anyone in a long while.  We need JPC to keep us in line.

@SHOPR  I've been in touch with JPC and so far we haven't been good about keeping each other away from purchasing at least something.  Nothing too crazy,. but we've both taken the plunge for some items already.  LOL.  Guess we just can't help ourselves.  

What have you purchased already and/or is there anything you are looking for??

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH, I forgot all about the BL lit greenery sets, so that's another likely possibility for TSV.  

Nice to see you here, too, MTH.  I hope we hear from JPC during CIJ. I have not kept in touch with anyone in a long while.  We need JPC to keep us in line.

@SHOPR  I've been in touch with JPC and so far we haven't been good about keeping each other away from purchasing at least something.  Nothing too crazy,. but we've both taken the plunge for some items already.  LOL.  Guess we just can't help ourselves.  

@MTH, Oh good, I'm glad y'all are keeping in touch. 

I've only ordered the BL moving flame candles and 19" bronze Heritage Luminara lantern, free shipping day, and still waiting on both.  They're for year-round use I think.  I've already packed up to return my third and final July free shipping purchase because QVC sent me the wrong size quilt.  It was the CZJ champagne TSV quilted coverlet.  Pretty, but not crazy enough about the color to go through the hassle of getting them to reorder me one with free shipping, so I'm just returning it. 

Occasional Contributor

My wish was granted for a tree, but at a price tag of $789 for 9’! I really need to decide if it is worth that high of a price! 

Frequent Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

Anyone know what the 7/13 and 7/14 TSV's are yet?

I don't know what it's going to be on the 13th but Santa's Best has the same tree as last year but with more functions.  I would love to know what people thought of the Starry night tree that didn't put a review in.

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH, Oh good, I'm glad y'all are keeping in touch. 

I've only ordered the BL moving flame candles and 19" bronze Heritage Luminara lantern, free shipping day, and still waiting on both.  They're for year-round use I think.  I've already packed up to return my third and final July free shipping purchase because QVC sent me the wrong size quilt.  It was the CZJ champagne TSV quilted coverlet.  Pretty, but not crazy enough about the color to go through the hassle of getting them to reorder me one with free shipping, so I'm just returning it. 

@SHOPR I haven't ordered much either. I ordered the Berkshire Buddy Blankets on free shipping day and the Kringle Express bags.  I ordered the new deer version of the wood cutout candle holders but they weren't available on free ship day so I paid for shipping on those.  I'm sorry the Q sent you the wrong coverlet.  That stinks when you are looking forward to something but guess it worked out ok since you weren't crazy about it anyway.  Not into any of the TSVs coming this weekend so not sure what may peak my interest during CIJ.  Of course, like everyone else, I don't NEED one more thing but you see that didn't stop me from ordering the deer cndleholders. LOL.  JPC is around and I'm sure she's love to hear from you.  I think she has a few things coming from July 1st too, but we are trying to keep ourselves in check.  Smiley Happy