Esteemed Contributor

6/25 Down Home with David = CHRISTMAS!

At the end of ITKWD today, David announced that his four-hour edition of Down Home with David this Thursday, June 25 (six months before the big day!) will be a Christmas preview. I am looking forward to see what will be "present"-ed...  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6/25 Down Home with David = CHRISTMAS!

@loriqvc I missed the last part of David's show because I am baking, so thank you for the heads up! It won't get here fast enough for me.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles - Since you missed the end of the show, you may also be interested to know that there is no ITKWD on Wednesday due to the silver sale event...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thanks for the message.  I thought I heard David say that, but questioned if I heard the right date!!  So his show will be earlier than the big CIJ send off on June 28???

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  As David would say, "Shut the front door".😁 I'll miss him, but cant wait for his DHWD preview.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@corita - Yes, it looks like that is the case.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this.  I do not cook at all, so I rarely see David's kitchen shows and wouldn't have known about the Christmas show.  I love David's Christmas shows!  I am really looking forward to this one.

Respected Contributor

I am generally underwhelmed with David's "down home" shows so I hope he has some good stuff and not just lights, battery chargers etc. I want to see some nice decor. And no food!

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy - I agree with you about the typically same-ol'-same-ol' nature of the Down Home shows, and I too hope this one will be great. But I'd definitely plan to see some holiday food items—it is David, after all!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this, I missed the show! 

I'm looking forward to it!