Honored Contributor

Just received an email.  If you bought something in Valerie's show, you can change it to easy pays.

Honored Contributor

That's odd.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

That's odd.  

@GCR18  Lol, how is it odd?

Honored Contributor

Re: 5 EASY PAYS NOW!

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

That's odd.  

@GCR18  Lol, how is it odd?

@mousiegirl I looked at the email.  I thought you were saying the easy pay were for Valeries show.  I understand now.  😂

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @mousiegirl now they need to offer some "free shipping"  to go with these flashes...I am flash easy payed out Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

It worked to my advantage to sit on the fence during Valerie’s show. By the time I made up my mind, the five easy pays were in effect. Made that decision easier. 😁

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

It worked to my advantage to sit on the fence during Valerie’s show. By the time I made up my mind, the five easy pays were in effect. Made that decision easier. 😁

@Maltichonmom17  Was it you who was interested in the sleigh and reindeer?  If so, did you buy either?

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17  Was it you who was interested in the sleigh and reindeer?  If so, did you buy either?

Yep, that was me stalking the sleigh and reindeer. After watching the presentation and much fence sitting, I ended up ordering the silver foil sleigh and reindeer. I know for sure that one will coordinate with my other pieces. 

I just wasn’t sure how the whitewash gold would translate in person. It also came across as a little French provincial to me and that’s not my look. I also decorate mostly with silver not gold, champagne gold is about as gold as I go. I had asked a question earlier on the item page about the shade of gold on the sleigh/reindeer. Valerie’s people responded and said it was a true, yellow gold so that made me hesitate. 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Yep, that was me stalking the sleigh and reindeer. After watching the presentation and much fence sitting, I ended up ordering the silver foil sleigh and reindeer. I know for sure that one will coordinate with my other pieces. 

I just wasn’t sure how the whitewash gold would translate in person. It also came across as a little French provincial to me and that’s not my look. I also decorate mostly with silver not gold, champagne gold is about as gold as I go. I had asked a question earlier on the item page about the shade of gold on the sleigh/reindeer. Valerie’s people responded and said it was a true, yellow gold so that made me hesitate. 

@Maltichonmom17  I bought the whitewash sleigh and deer thinking it could go in my gingerbread display, and it is so different from what I have, never know until it arrives, and if not, I can return them.  I have too many sleighs as it is, so shame on me, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17  I bought the whitewash sleigh and deer thinking it could go in my gingerbread display, and it is so different from what I have, never know until it arrives, and if not, I can return them.  I have too many sleighs as it is, so shame on me, lol.

@mousiegirl, it sounds like the whitewash sleigh will be perfect in your gingerbread display! When you receive it, let us know how you like it. I look forward to hearing what you think of it and seeing pics when you set up your gingerbread display. 

I still feel really conflicted about not getting the whitewash set, part of me is having non buyers remorse. 😄