Honored Contributor

Re: 38 Weeks till Christmas!!??

@Carol08 wrote:

This year will be the 10th Christmas I have spent by myself.  I dearly LOVE Christmas and the beautiful decorations.......as well as the spirit that goes with it.  It is also my birthday. I love celebrating the true meaning of Christmas......and feel uplifted during the season.

It is so nice having wonderful ladies (and men) who appreciate Christmas as much as I do.  These forum boards are a delight - and there is such a welcoming camaraderie among the Christmas "sisterhood". 

I still have some Christmas decorations out, because they are too pretty to take down. I went overboard last year buying Christmas items on QVC - but I sure had fun.

Spoiler
Woman Happy

@Carol08  My Birthday is Dec 23, is your's the 25?  Having a birthday so close to Christmas just makes Christmas extra special. Smiley Happy

I have a room where it is Christmas all year. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Mousiegirl - my birthday is on December 25th.  That's why my parents named me Carol.  I agree that it makes Christmas extra special.

One of my closets is filled with Christmas decorations. I can barely get to my clothes. I will be thinking of you and your birthday as we approach CIJ.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Happy
Occasional Contributor

As I remmember it 38, but I can be wrong