Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey   What a great idea.  I'd love be on the receiving end.  I love kitchen towels and use a few everyday.

I have a pretty large collection and rotate them according to the seasons.  

I'd be tempted to keep them and not give them away.

Esteemed Contributor

Good idea.

A holiday towel would be a useful item to include in a gift basket.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower 

@Mary Bailey 

I also use them as items in themed gift baskets.

Right now, as we speak, I have an embarrasing number of them "in stock."  Cat LOL

Kohl's, Boscov's Bealls of Florida are fab sources for seasonal/holiday kitchen towels.  They often come in packs of two or more.

Also, Pioneer Woman has some pretty towels in multi-packs at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

Another seasonal towel collector here.I too have many and for some occasions that is my only decoration on display.I see I have a lot of competition when searching for the cutest to add to my collection.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I love this idea, but then I have a terrible kitchen towel addiction, I have just boxes full, all arranged by season/holiday/color, for when I change my kitchen over each season. 

I'm getting to the stage where I appreciate practical things more than ever. I don't need more stuff that I can't use daily, or use up (like food, or other consumable things). I don't need more things that just sit around or end up in a closet or drawer unused.

I'd be thrilled with this gift, and I'd use it!

@Mominohio @I have the same towel addiction. I have a cupboard just for all of my seasonal towels and it is FULL. 

Good lord! You guys should see my tablecloth drawers and my seasonal storage boxes. I just can't pass up a pretty towel or tablecloth.

BTW @ think the seasonal towels are a great idea!

Respected Contributor

Clever idea!

Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Christmas grab bag

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey 

Count me in too though I don't have as many as some of you seem to (yes - I'm jealous LOL!!!).

I hang a pretty little tea towel in the bathroom too.

My problem is that I don't like to use them (& possibly mess them up) - I just like to look at them. So I hang a pretty towel (paws off!!!) & a using towel!

I'd love to win that grab bag!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey @Looks like your idea is a huge winner...not one person was a nay.

Contributor

Love this idea, and I too am one that has a closet full of holiday/seasonal kitchen towels!

And can I just say how happy I was to click on the holiday forum and see a topic titled “2019 Christmas...”!!!  Love to read the Fall and Christmas threads 😊👍

Respected Contributor

I love this idea.   My BF and I have given each other kitchen towels over the years.   Some are from places we've gone together and some are just funny.  I've bought kitchen towels on my travels.  I'd hang them on the oven door handle and not use them.   Well, they got dirty and grease splattered so a few months ago I decided , the heck with it , I'm going to use them and look at them and enjoy them.  

So, I use them and wash them and am so glad I did.