Honored Contributor

Christmas talk before Easter.   What is this world coming to....LOL   You are going to confuse a lot of people.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2019 Christmas grab bag

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey  So happy to see Christmas talk return to Holiday!! I love the kitchen towel and oven mitts idea. However, I have this HUGE pile, so I don't know... That being said, I always display my newest for a full year!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the hearts and replies!

now if I could only think of a male (or unisex) gift

booze and tools have been a bust in the past.

well,  booze was good up until last Christmas, everyone seemed bored with it. 

The younger guys don't want tools, the older guys have too many tools 

I have no idea for both men and women, other than gift cards

Honored Contributor

I also would love the towels.  I have kitchen towels/pot holders for just about all the holidays and seasons.  However, now that I live alone, sometimes I don't necessarily get them out for some of the holidays.    I have donated some and a lot of solid color tablecloths, but I still like themed towels for the kitchen.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For the men some kind of gadget for the phone...maybe a travel pillow,talking tire pressure guage...lottery scratch tickets.I think men are the hardest to buy for.These gifts could be unisex.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey  For the men I would suggest car wash coupons.  My brother and brothers-in-law like getting those!   I also have a couple who love the jars of salted peanuts or cashews.