Honored Contributor

Re: 2 beautiful reindeer to grace your mantle, table or credenza

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

They are beautiful.  I'd order them if they were available in gold instead of silver as I changed a few years ago from silver to gold.  I like the warmer color of gold.  Thanks for the info though.  Gumps has some pretty items.  I bought that set of three Origami white angels that Gumps has from the Q at a cheaper price though.  They are really lovely if you're needing or wanting white angels that aren't too large.

@lucymo

I had to have an argument with myself, because like you, silver tone anything doesn't fit into my decor.  However, my 2 year old granddaughter has discovered reindeer and Father Christmas in reading books from Great Britain that we have, so decided to get them.  My mantle is going to be gold and white, so these two beauties will find their way onto our 4' entry way table or centerpiece on the diningroom table.

@sfnative  I hope you enjoy the Reindeer, they are beautiful.  I do an icy white scene on one hallway table and use a set of silver deer with that but already have them.  I need to use what I have and stop adding to the storage problem.  :-)

@lucymo

Hi Lucy,

The icy white scene on your hallway table sounds really interesting.  Could you share with us what you do to create that scene: table cover, favorite decorative items, lighting, etc.?  Thanks so much!

@sfnative  Hi, I cut a piece of the poly fiber sheet to fit my table and then pile on the faux snow to make it look really snowy.  I have a 30" slim white tree with clear lights, some white or silver reindeer, a silver sleigh with cedar picks cut to fit and small silver and white ball ornaments, Lisa Robertson's white trees (H203513), one or two of Valerie's sparkle spheres (H203312) , some tiny owls for the white tree.  I run some 2 1/2" curled ribbon in silver through the scene and add some small crystal pieces wherever I need a little extra something.  The trees light and I use some micro lights scattered through.  I thought I had a picture but couldn't find one to share.  I hope this makes sense to you.  I get more compliments on this scene than any other  one that I do.  HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

They are beautiful.  I'd order them if they were available in gold instead of silver as I changed a few years ago from silver to gold.  I like the warmer color of gold.  Thanks for the info though.  Gumps has some pretty items.  I bought that set of three Origami white angels that Gumps has from the Q at a cheaper price though.  They are really lovely if you're needing or wanting white angels that aren't too large.

@lucymo

I had to have an argument with myself, because like you, silver tone anything doesn't fit into my decor.  However, my 2 year old granddaughter has discovered reindeer and Father Christmas in reading books from Great Britain that we have, so decided to get them.  My mantle is going to be gold and white, so these two beauties will find their way onto our 4' entry way table or centerpiece on the diningroom table.

@sfnative  I hope you enjoy the Reindeer, they are beautiful.  I do an icy white scene on one hallway table and use a set of silver deer with that but already have them.  I need to use what I have and stop adding to the storage problem.  :-)

@lucymo

Hi Lucy,

The icy white scene on your hallway table sounds really interesting.  Could you share with us what you do to create that scene: table cover, favorite decorative items, lighting, etc.?  Thanks so much!

@sfnative  Hi, I cut a piece of the poly fiber sheet to fit my table and then pile on the faux snow to make it look really snowy.  I have a 30" slim white tree with clear lights, some white or silver reindeer, a silver sleigh with cedar picks cut to fit and small silver and white ball ornaments, Lisa Robertson's white trees (H203513), one or two of Valerie's sparkle spheres (H203312) , some tiny owls for the white tree.  I run some 2 1/2" curled ribbon in silver through the scene and add some small crystal pieces wherever I need a little extra something.  The trees light and I use some micro lights scattered through.  I thought I had a picture but couldn't find one to share.  I hope this makes sense to you.  I get more compliments on this scene than any other  one that I do.  HTH

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

@lucymo

Hi Lucy,

@lucymo

Oh, Lucy, you've painted such a beautiful "picture" with the words expressed above.  It sounds just gorgeous and inviting!  And, better still, it's giving me ideas of how I can transition my long hallway table from a Halloween/Thanksgiving table to a lovely Winter scape.  This is the first winter I'll be able to do this, so really appreciate the sharing of your gorgeous table design.

~Rebecca

Honored Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

@lucymo

Hi Lucy,

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

@lucymo

Hi Lucy,

@lucymo

Oh, Lucy, you've painted such a beautiful "picture" with the words expressed above.  It sounds just gorgeous and inviting!  And, better still, it's giving me ideas of how I can transition my long hallway table from a Halloween/Thanksgiving table to a lovely Winter scape.  This is the first winter I'll be able to do this, so really appreciate the sharing of your gorgeous table design.

~Rebecca

@sfnative  YW.  I hope you enjoy decorating this year.  I'm sure you have been busy collecting decor that you can't wait to use.  Have fun.