Valued Contributor

My daughter follows valerie parr hill on facebook. she saw H2233111, gingerbread sleigh and reinder which she fell in love with. she said this was supposed to be on the last show according to valerie and she found out it was on her first show and sold out.

She's quite upset. What the heck valerie!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Mad

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

My daughter follows valerie parr hill on facebook. she saw H2233111, gingerbread sleigh and reinder which she fell in love with. she said this was supposed to be on the last show according to valerie and she found out it was on her first show and sold out.

I apologize that she didn't mention what show it was going to be on. only that all the gingerbread things were going to be shown.

Trusted Contributor

@Bella2022  - I was also interested in this.  Checked .com at 12:15 and it wasn't loaded yet.  then went to bed.  Usually they load the new items for the day at midnight.  There were some new items but nor this.  Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

Very frustrating when that happens.  I missed Valeries show this morning-7 to 9 am. and tried to find it but it lists the 3 am. to 9 am. with only 5 items.  Now I know the 3 am is not live, but Valerie was on live at 7 for two hours so where are the products that were being featured?

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 

I'd leave feedback for Valerie on her Facebook Page .......sometimes if new items are posted on the website too early they sell out before they are even presented...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1ST TIME QVC BUYER

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

Very frustrating when that happens.  I missed Valeries show this morning-7 to 9 am. and tried to find it but it lists the 3 am. to 9 am. with only 5 items.  Now I know the 3 am is not live, but Valerie was on live at 7 for two hours so where are the products that were being featured?

@chlema  - Valerie had a two-hour show from midnight until 2:00 a.m. ET last night; here are the items that were presented in the second hour:

https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.qvc.202007112359.mountain.html

It is a bit strange that the repeated programming overnight only focused on the first hour of the show, but I guess if the usual approach is to only re-air one hour, that probably made it difficult to capture two hours of programming in the structure QVC has set up.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed out on her gingerbread train last week and my heart sank, because my family and I collect her gingerbread houses and figurines, and really wanted to add this to our displays. I literally walked away from my screen for about fifteen minutes, so I am crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes that they will be back in stock for her next Christmas visit.🤪 

It's not even available now on .com to place in my wishlist.😞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Why they don't make more of what they know are going to be popular items I can't figure out.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: 1ST TIME QVC BUYER

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Bella2022   It was shown last night, and is listed now.

I was up at 4:00 am, checked to see what was showing, changed the channel, had a snack, and just before going back to bed, checked again there was the item that I was waiting to see, it wasn't listed, so decided it would be shown in the last Valerie show this afternoon, and Rick saying not many left.  I flew to the computer, it was not listed or in recently shown, so fortunately, I had the name of the item in a note on my computer, so searched that and it came up, so bought it.

Contributor
<p>So sorry this happened to you. Sometimes people add a bunch of stuff, only later to cancel, or their payment did not go through. Several times I have 'scored' a sold-out item by persistent checking, because they have been put back into the system. So try this every time you are browsing here on qvc.com...might get lucky.</p>