Honored Contributor

Re: 10 more days was added to my advance orders from Valerie

I still don’t have a VPH item from the very first Christmas in July ordered late JUNE.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  @Nataliesgramma @Spurt -- I agree with all of you.  My Christmas decor and gift orders are going to be complete next week.  I can't take the frustration of last-minute orders arriving late, incorrect, wrong size or color...etc.  Planning/ordering in late summer allows me to stay home in November and December so I can bake, enjoy the Christmas tree and Christmas music and just relax.  I don't plan on being out among the people this holiday season!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Kachina624  @Nataliesgramma @Spurt -- I agree with all of you.  My Christmas decor and gift orders are going to be complete next week.  I can't take the frustration of last-minute orders arriving late, incorrect, wrong size or color...etc.  Planning/ordering in late summer allows me to stay home in November and December so I can bake, enjoy the Christmas tree and Christmas music and just relax.  I don't plan on being out among the people this holiday season!!

@Beauty Maven 

You echo my thoughts EXACTLY!!! I like to enjoy my Christmas decorations, Christmas music and movies, and Christmas light displays throughout the city and surrounding area... ......Im not into the madness that some people turn the Holidays into .....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Just don’t bash us for shopping early, I don’t buy to bust buy, I do take time for what family wants and likes, I just do it before December.  So I plan ahead, so I can enjoy the season and relax.  

We have cut cut back on family shopping somewhat and everyone is happy.  

Regular Contributor

you can bet it's coming from China.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh no... im waiting on 3 things from her all on advanced orders.......... im so happy! i just looked and they were shipped!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

guess it depends on what you ordered my estimated delivery date was 10.17 and i got 2 of my packages yest. and my other one was just shipped out.. im happy........