Esteemed Contributor

10 more days was added to my advance orders from Valerie

I purchased the cupcake houses on 9/13. My ship date was the 10th of Oct....now I see it is the 20th

Same with a boy and girl figure ordered on the same day.....

Honored Contributor

Re: 10 more days was added to my advance orders from Valerie

@Nataliesgramma    Yes, that can certainly happen these days with delays and closures in manufacturing facilities world-wide as well as difficult scheduling in transportation.  It pays to take this into consideration when ordering.  It's a sign of the times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I just wish they would send an email and let us know i guess....

Esteemed Contributor

It is probably coming from China and their productions has slowed down.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have not even checked to see if my advance order dates have changed. It is understandable if they do.
Super Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  I hope you enjoy the cupcake houses when they arrive.  I believe they are the same ones Valerie offered last year, which I displayed in my kitchen ... and I thought they were adorable. From photos you have shared in the past, you decorate so  beautifully, I hope the cupcake houses are worth the wait.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma @Kachina624 

This is why I chuckle when I read threads complaining about all the early Christmas shows and wanting to wait to order until its nearer to the Christmas season and feels more like Christmas and waiting for more traditional shopping days. But if orders that took place in the fall are experiencing delays can you imagine shipping when the Christmas rush occurs ......  I dont think some will even get their gifts in time for Christmas....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma 

I just noticed my socks just went on advance order.....Woman Frustrated

And  my VPH JOY Cardinal sign is still on advanced order which was placed 9/13...as long as I get it by the first week of November when I start Christmas decorating... 😄

But I'll tell you....my Ryka sneakers and Cuddl Duds coat came fast fast fast!!!.... Ya never know about Q's shipping....and it was sent my UPS Mail Innovations aka USPS...AMAZING! 😮

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I purchased the cupcake houses on 9/13. My ship date was the 10th of Oct....now I see it is the 20th

Same with a boy and girl figure ordered on the same day.....

I ordered 2 sets of the Jockey Bra TSV.  Got one set and the delivery date for the other one kept getting pushed back.  After a very long time, I contacted CS and they agreed it just doesn't appear that I'll be getting the second set any time soon and said they would canceled it.  I was going to return anyway because they were too small.  About a week later, I got them in the mail.  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Nataliesgramma @Kachina624 

This is why I chuckle when I read threads complaining about all the early Christmas shows and those that want to wait to order until its nearer to the Christmas season and feels like Christmas and wait for more traditional shopping like the day after Thanksgiving......  If your order took place in the fall and there's delays can you imagine when the Christmas rush occurs ......  I dont think some will even get their gifts in time for Christmas....

@Spurt   Yes, I can see the "QVC ruined my child's, husband's, mother's, etc Christmas" posts will proliferate shortly after Christmas.  Transportation is likely to be a nightmare this year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment