Honored Contributor

wow!!! I did great at Vera Bradley outlets sale -- 80% off😀

On way home yesterday had to stop at our outlet mall to go to Tumi.  I'm looking to downsize my luggage as I've finally learned to pack less & carry less.  A friend of mine suggested a nice Tumi piece but after I saw the price that was out of the budget.  I'm normally just going on quick trips or a cruise.

I was walking by the VB store & saw 80% off entire store. My Vera Bradley things are over 10 years old & have been great travel pieces.  Wow, has VB changed!  

I updated my key pieces including my "weekender" bag to the triple compartment travel bag.  Of course, with this great sale I added a few other pieces!  I picked the "paisley in paradise" print because it's pretty & bright.

B6C06EA2-E925-401A-B5F7-41B66EAF9777.jpeg

Guess I'm set for the next 10 years! ( I am donating my older pieces to a woman's shelter in my area.)

Honored Contributor

Re: wow!!! I did great at Vera Bradley outlets sale -- 80% off😀

Niiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee.  I just changed over from a big larger purse to one of the step down a size smaller size.  It's actually better now for me.  I have so many pretty VB bags.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1, you hit the jackpot girl !!!!!

All very pretty bags and such a fabulous price.

Its so kind of you to give to the local shelter.  You will make some women very very happy with your great donations. 

I just bought my first KATE SPADE at the outlet last month.  My hubby holding for my moms day present.

Super buys...how can you pass that up right ?

HeartWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skididdy

yes, this shelter helps woman transition out of abusive situations.  I normally donate anything I feel they can use.  My VB pieces (and I had many) were only taking up space in my closet sitting in a container.  

I am am going to take my Coach / Dooney bags to a consignment shop some still have tags on them.🙄

They are leather & much to heavy now for me.

My VB "on the go" bag is perfect for everyday! I have a small Kate Spade I bought many years ago when  her flagship first opened in NYC...it's colorful stripe.

Happy Mother's Day🌹💐🌸 and enjoy your special gift!!!

Honored Contributor

So glad to see your post about Vera Bradley bags @homedecor1, I was going to post to see if anyone even still bought them!  I found a cute bag for summer, Wildflower Paisley, that is so cute!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty

love "designer" bags but as I get "older" & they get "bigger and heavier" the more I 💓 my VB bags!  I put them away for awhile now they're my "go to" bag.

I was surprised how nice the interiors are now (as I haven't bought in awhile).  I was elated with this great sale I got all these (forgot I got cc/license holder too!) for $94.35 just "rounded up" to $95 for VB Breast Cancer donation!

I can't wait to take my new travel bag on my trip next week!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1, Oh I love my D&B bags, but for summer I wanted something flowery and colorful, but didn't want to pay a lot of money, and yes they are not heavy!

Enjoy your new bags!Heart

Respected Contributor

Beautiful collection.  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Beautiful collection.  Smiley Very Happy

Yes indeed.👜