Esteemed Contributor

I've only carried one wallet over the years myself. I am thinking of changing them out too. I used to look for a wallet that fit my checkbook, credit cards and store reward cards.

I can use a smaller wallet now that I don't want to carry everything with me all the time anymore......

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  See that's the thing - changing out a wallet is not as simple as changing out a purse.All the little stuff in a wallet! I need to find myself the perfect wallet so I can fill it once and use it all the time. My Shariff wallet was perfect until it just started to wear out and look ratty.I think if I find the right one I could be content.

Honored Contributor

When I find a wallet style I like I stick with it and buy it in a few colors.  Makes changing wallets very easy.

I have the Hobo Rachel wallet in about four colors, I think.  I have other wallets too, but I seem to stick with the Rachel because it works so well for me.

Honored Contributor

I used to be terrible.... buy a bag, have to have a matching wallet, a matching eyeglass case and a matching little cosmetic bag.  BUT I now carry a very nice leather RFID wallet in black and that goes with me everywhere.  I also have one eyeglass case I love but do switch around the cosmetic case (that I don't use for cosmetics LOL)....  it was easier than I thought it would be (for someone who's matchy matchy) LOL!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I like wallets, but the ones I really like are more than the purse.  Even at Marshalls, where I get most of my wallets.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN

I recently purchased the VB wallet / small bag.  It's a little too small.  I would like to see it have room for my eyeglasses.  I believe an inch or two (or more) on all sides would accomodate eyeglasses and make for a great bag.   What do you gals think?

Dee