Occasional Visitor

Valerie, just bought your red truck. My husband loves it. We decided t keep it out year round  and change the decor with the holiday. Fall maybe a pumpkins and hay. Easter bunny and eggs. Etc. WhAt a great item. Thank you. Love your items have a lot through out our home. God Bless you and yours.

Honored Contributor

@DELETE wrote:

Valerie, just bought your red truck. My husband loves it. We decided t keep it out year round  and change the decor with the holiday. Fall maybe a pumpkins and hay. Easter bunny and eggs. Etc. WhAt a great item. Thank you. Love your items have a lot through out our home. God Bless you and yours.

@DELETE  You should post this in the Holiday forum as she reads those posts.

Respected Contributor

@DELETE

I had to get the red truck too.....we've had a red pick up in the family for a long time.I drove it for years, then my DD bought it from me, then my ds bought it from her....part of the family (:

So, this will be fun to have. Enjoy yours (:

Occasional Contributor

Valerie, I am missing your gingerbread houses.  I started buying the large houses a few years ago.  I have two.  I wanted a third house last year but you never had them and the same is true this year.  PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!