Esteemed Contributor

? re: Vera Bradley Weekly Special Value backpack color

I'll post this in Customer Care too, but I thought someone here might know the answer to this.

A427706 has three colors available but a pink floral with turquoise interior is shown ... and that's the one calling to me.  But there's no reference to it in the description or waitlist or anything.

Did anyone buy this and can speak to the pattern's name?  I can't find it here or on Vera Bradley's website, either.

Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ? re: Vera Bradley Weekly Special Value backpack color

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1   That is a retired pattern called Superbloom. Circa March 2018 - August 2018.  Amazon has it as a "Change it up tote"

• fabric lining
  • lobster claw closure
  • 12" shoulder drop
  • 13" high
  • 18" wide
  • Pockets: 4 slip, 2 zip, 2 exterior

Vera Bradley Change It Up Tote, Signature Cotton

Superbloom

QVC still has the Change it up tote in Superbloom

A427704
Vera Bradley Signature Print Change It Up ToteBag

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 

Thanks for your quick response!  I looked under the retired patterns on the Vera Bradley website, and all they had was Scattered Superbloom--which I didn't like.

I'll check out the tote you mentioned.  Darn!  I really wanted that backpack in that pattern too. 

Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1   Well, I did (finally) find the the Change it up backpack Signature cotton at Amazon in Superbloom and there is 1 left for more $$

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 

The Paper Store dot com has the Superbloom backpack $49.48 + S&H. Final sale and not returnable. 

Reviews are also listed.

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2no worries!  I found it on amazon (prime) for an arm and a leg, but I can return it for free if that pattern isn't as vivid as in the photo.

@butterfly123-- you're killing me, LOL!  They have a whole slew of Superbloom, and in some smaller crossbody bags, too.  But no returns, as you said!

What's a girl to do?

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 

I’m not familiar with the Paper Store. The price is lower than other websites though. Follow your gut instinct. 

The pattern is happy and beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 @butterfly123 I'd go into battle with you ladies if that battle involved Vera Bradley--you know how to hunt down your bags!

I just discovered this pattern while looking at the Q tonight, and fell in love. 

We also have a Christmas Tree Hill in our area that sells Vera Bradley, including retired patterns for some reason.  I might check there.

But I thought -- gulp -- I'd get that Amazon one home first because it's free returns and then if I want a smaller bag, go to the place butterfly suggested.  Smiley Happy

Thank you again! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1   Come back and tell us how you like it !! Amazon is SO good about returns.  I have a "thing" about the Shore Thing pattern. Heart

Shop Shore Thing

Last year it was "Go Fish".  Sensing a pattern here. I love their travel bags.  I can carry them myself at busy airports and cram them in the overhead bins on Southwest.  Perfect !!

Vera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag, Signature Cotton

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Sammycat1   Come back and tell us how you like it !! Amazon is SO good about returns.  I have a "thing" about the Shore Thing pattern. Heart

Shop Shore Thing

Last year it was "Go Fish".  Sensing a pattern here. I love their travel bags.  I can carry them myself at busy airports and cram them in the overhead bins on Southwest.  Perfect !!

Vera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag, Signature Cotton

@hicindy2I saw my pattern at my local Christmas Tree Hill store...and I must have everything in it now, LOL!  Thanks for all the tips.

They had a travel bag there that was very big...to big for me to handle, so I'll head over to @butterfly123 's recommended place and check what else they have.

I love your patterns, incidentally, especially the Shore Thing.  Smiley HappyHeart