Honored Contributor

pulled purses out..time to change over..

Vera Bradley.  It's all so colorful!! In Sept. we may take a little two day trip and I'll use my large bags for taking along. I really need to get my purse changed over.  I love to play around and look at those bags, they're so nice and pretty.  

Have you changed yours around already? I may be late, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Re: pulled purses out..time to change over..

Yet? How about... Again?  I change purses frequently!

Respected Contributor

I have many purses.  I change my purse almost daily to coordinate with what I am wearing.  I do not carry alot of items - only what I need, medicine, glasses, wallet, comb, lipstick, coupons, keys, cell phone.  So, it takes less than a minute to change out.  I like Vera Bradley because they are lightweight and interesting to look at.  Yesterday, I carried one that was a mainly yellow print.  Today since I am wearing lime and royal blue, I would not carry the yellows purse - so you see the need to change!  For me it is ilnteresting and I look forward to seeing each season Vera Bradley new patterns.

Honored Contributor

I only change purses seasonly and haven't switched to summer yet.  I've got a pile of handbags I've never used.  I must have a solid color because many of my shirts are prints and aren't compatible with something like Vera Bradley. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I change my purses often... I changed into the bag I'm currently carrying a few days ago and will probably change into a different one within a few days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Other than an occasional need for a larger bag or a crossbody that day, I've been carrying my current bag for the last 5 months since I bought it. I tend to do that though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I have a lot of purses - some I've had over 50 years. I change them whenever I feel like - no  reason, and when I get dressed up, I like to match my outfit.

Respected Contributor

I also wear a lot of prints and stripes and I find that if you use the coordinating colors in the printed bags, they do look good together.  For instance today I am wearing Issac Guava Pants (Coral/Orange), Susan Graver's Coral and White Stripe top with the Lace at the shoulders and one of my many VM purses (Blooms on the Go) it is the same coral, white with a little black and pink floral print and they look quite nice together.

Also have the Canterbury in Magenta/Black/Grey/White and the Canterbury in Colbolt/Black/GreyWhite, the Santiago Blue/Teal/Wheat/White - they coordinate with many prints and so on.  I do have one solid VB purse in a cocoa brown color that I wear alot.  I have many other VB bags such as a Navy,Green, White and a Black.Green, White - many possibilities coordinating with many of my prints.  Kachinka - As you also like prints you might be interested in experimenting wlith print coordinating.  I find it quite interesting.  I agree that I do not like to see the VB or other printed purses mixed with the wrong prints or even solid non-coordinating colors.  Just a suggestion to try if you are interested.