Esteemed Contributor

orYANY Fans: Your Attention Please

On myhabit.com today, a quick sale on orYANY.  I have used this site many times with no problems. Too big for me..but I know a lot of you like the larger handbags.  

Here are a couple of bags featured:  just in time for Fall

orYANY Women's Nikki Convertible Tote, Moss MultiorYANY Women's Sandy Hobo, ForestorYANY Women's Nikki Convertible Tote, Caramel Multi

Valued Contributor

Re: orYANY Fans: Your Attention Please

@hicindy2 wrote:

On myhabit.com today, a quick sale on orYANY.  I have used this site many times with no problems. Too big for me..but I know a lot of you like the larger handbags.  

Here are a couple of bags featured:  just in time for Fall

orYANY Women's Nikki Convertible Tote, Moss MultiorYANY Women's Sandy Hobo, ForestorYANY Women's Nikki Convertible Tote, Caramel Multi

I'm not in the market for any new bags at the moment but have to admit these are very pretty. Lovely colors for fall.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks. I looked. They have some nice bags but I prefer something less than 12" wide. I don't want to carry a suitcase.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this, hicindy - they all look great and the colors perfect for Fall!

Honored Contributor

I  ordered an orYANY bag on Amazon last night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I  ordered an orYANY bag on Amazon last night.

My Habit actually pretty much is Amazon. Interestingly enough, though, they don't always coordinate their prices. I also know the parent company is running a coupon right now for certain handbags, though oryany isn't included. It pays to look at both. That said,  after a somewhat auspicious start, I'm pretty much over My Habit. Lately, I've had slow processing and shipping with them; have, in the past, had not such great customer service with them; found some of their items for far less elsewhere; and they also don't seem to be refreshing (or marking down) their merchandise as often as they used to. I'd also note, I get tired of their 'bait and switch', whereby they send out an email featuring products that are then sometimes either not shown or are no longer available. On the other hand, their prices are usually better than anything we see here, sometimes for the same bags. It also seemed that early on, My Habit would occasionally send out percent off emails, but I haven't seen one of those in months.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...