Occasional Contributor

Love Lug bags just wish they came in more plain colors.  Maybe some holiday colors and seasonal paterns.

Regular Contributor

I agree. My preference is a solid handbag. The prints don't work with my clothing.

Respected Contributor

Re: one color lug bags

[ Edited ]

I have two solid color Lugs. Now I'm actually replacing most of my patterned/print tops to allow for using some printed Lugs. I know a lot of ladies don't mind mixing patterned bags with patterned clothes. But that hurts my eyes. Can't do it. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

F13844  Carousel XL has a black option with little snowmen and trees.

Occasional Contributor

so Funny! I already ordered it but it's been on back order for weeks.  It's not a plain color like I want but it'll make a good winter bag till maybe new fall colors come in.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Agree with more solids! The prints are too cutesy for me- 

Honored Contributor

I have 3 Lug bags .... they are each solid colors:  one black, one "copper" and one that I think was called "walnut."   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I have 3 Lug bags .... they are each solid colors:  one black, one "copper" and one that I think was called "walnut."   

Yes Walnut. That was a really pretty neutral. I they would bring it back

Harmonize the World
Occasional Contributor

Agree. Solid colors, please, and not the "shiny" fabrics. I have a couple of older bags that are textured fabric, a blend of two colors (i.e. olive/black) and I much prefer that look. In fact, those bags are my go-to's especially if I'm in a pinch. Solid colors are much easier to coordinate with one's wardrobe. I keep the prints for personal items (cosmetic keepers, etc).