Frequent Contributor

I am interested in the Lug bags but I don't see any that have credit card slots built into the bag.  I have been spoiled by the Tignanello bags with the wallet on the outside.  I have found the Sawyer bag by Dooney has slots inside but is smaller than i need.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kathleenalice

Respected Contributor

I might have missed it but I haven't seen any Lug bags presented on the Q with the built in credit card slots.  Travelon has some bags with that feature. I'm carrying a Lug bag now and I really like it but I have to use a separate wallet. 

Respected Contributor

I have a Lug bag-- Windjammer. And it does have credit card slots built in on the outside pocket.  I bought into the hype and bought a Lug bag, but I found that I prefer my Travelon bags much better. The travelon bags just seem lighter and work better for me.

Super Contributor

I am a Lug Fan! Used to travel with Vera bags, and liked them, but tried the Lug for a newer, more structured look that is less fussy. Wasn't sure about the value at first, but definitely recommend giving a try! My super picky, overly organized sister who travels constantly is even a convert to Lug. Thanks, QVC!

Respected Contributor

I recently started using Lug bags and have turned into a Lug fan.  I prefer a wallet over having cc slots in the bag. A wallet works better for me. Previously I took Travelon bags on any trips.