Occasional Contributor

I'm a bit discouraged as I finally received my dooney and bourke pebble leather brenna satchel for christmas, only took it out once since and already seeing signs of wear on the handles. they are starting to show lines or cracked lines or some shedding of the leather. i dont understand as i only carried it once. is anyone else noticing this with their brenna? i purchased it in the elephant (they were sold out and then came back in) so i dont know if i received one that had been used because when i opened it the short handle strap was already attached to it but the wallet was not opened. i love the shape and the soft leather but im just wondering if anyone else is seeing these flaws on their handles. i have no complaint about the handbag other then the handles. if anyone can shed some light on this it would be great!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: my poor dooney handbag :(

Thats too bad.  Send it back.

Honored Contributor

Re: my poor dooney handbag :(

Used or not, the handles should not be wearing after what one has to assume is only minimal use. I'd send it back. Try another one and if that one does the same, I'd opt for a different handbag altogether.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...