Regular Contributor

does anyone know where i can get dark blue Miche handbag handles?

Respected Contributor

I once bought Miche bag and different length strap handles at a fair in FL.  Since this was a franchise operation and I lost the business card, you might want to try Googling the name.

Good Luck.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Check eBay (often) as the sellers there get (new/used) Miche purses and accessories.....   Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

i have researched through ebay, amazon and other outlets with no luck

Super Contributor

@14TonyStewartFan wrote:

does anyone know where i can get dark blue Miche handbag handles?

@14TonyStewartFan 

I looked on the internet for you with no luck, except to find chain handles that might work for you.  You may want to consider taking your handles to a shoe repair for reconditioning and have them do any needed repairs for you.  Or they may be able to make new handles for you since they work with leather.  I have had a shoe repair place recondition a leather purse and it looked almost brand new.  

Honored Contributor

I collect handbags, but never heard of this line.  However, I have needed replacement part for a couple of dearly beloved vintage bags.  One was a latch the other was a handle.  I found a replacement bag on ebay pretty cheap, bought it and took it apart for parts,LOL!  It wasn't cheap as buying the part if they sold them.  But it did put my non usuable handbag back in action.  That was worth it to me!  Just an idea