Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Imaoldhippie and if you get it enjoy it! I thought all the colors were pretty!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I too have stopped buying expensive leather bags which I used to love because they are now too heavy for me with back and shoulder issues.  I do see many on QVC that I would really like to have but they are totally out of the question for me to be able to carry now.  Since I love florals, patterns and prints my choice for bags is now Vera Bradley. They are lightweight and very attractive to me.   I like to cooridinate my bags with my clothes and I change bags according to what I am wearing.  I don't carry much in my bags now - only the essentials so it only takes a minute to change bags.  I look forward each season to the new patterns in Vera Bradlley and I have most of them.  Really have too many bags, but I love them!  My choice is a VB size that costs around $72, much cheaper than the leather bags and the VB at that price are the best size for me. 

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

If that's the bag, it wouldn't be for me but I can see the appeal. It's pretty in all the color choices and I like the wooden handles. It sort of reminds me of a larger Bermuda bag. Remember those with the wooden handles and you could change out the actual bag, which buttoned on... ?

Image result for bermuda bag

I had a denim bag similar to this when I was a young girl.

Also had a denim one with a wooden bottom.. So it sat flat.

Was also perfect for catching frogs and lizards at recess to torment the teacher with. Smiley Wink

Wore them with my Shawn Cassidy bell bottom jeans. * young girl crush*

Honored Contributor

I bought a great floral Vera Bradley Crossbody, from their site

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Enjoy it in great health!!  It's adorable!!

I always think that whatever it is I like and buy, if when I use it, wear it or walk by it in my home and I think "Gosh I'm SO GLAD I bought that".... then I did the right thing!!!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I did not find any reasonably priced bags in Florida, so I ordered this flowered one in pink from Amazon.  Cant wait to get it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I got this bag today in pink, its gorgeous.  I love it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)