Honored Contributor

I like inexpensive bags because I like to own several.  A couple of years ago I bought a D & B beautiful tote bag.  It was extremely nice and well constructed, although I thought the shoulder strap was cheap.  I carried it and alone it was very heavy, by the time I got my stuff in it, it was very, very heavy.  I quit carrying it.  I do have a nice Tignanello that I love.  On Amazon they have these cute, cute pretend leather bags that have huge flowers on them.  I just love them.  Thats my style, bling, and more bling.  If I dont find a bag in Florida on my girls only vaca I am going to order one of those gawdy bags!   I dont know how to get a pic of them on here so he is a couple of numbers.  Take a look.

H120805,B00AAVHTZ8

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@ImaoldhippieFun!   I'm with you -  I don't like heavy bags (have a gorgeous red Coach from 25+years ago that will never wear out because it's too heavy to carry often) and when I want really unusual or trendy, I don't spend all that much.

Honored Contributor

Like so many things related to personal style, bags are an individual choice. While I prefer 'nicer' bags, I have nothing against many 'pretend' leather bags, and use pleather and fabric often. That said, when entering the number appearing in the OP into the Amazon search engine, it appears to lead nowhere.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I wonder if it's:

Scarleton Rose Wood Handle Handbag H1208

but I can't get a photo to post! 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I looked at the floral bags on Amazon and some of them are very pretty.  Everyone likes different things.  Get what you like and enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Imaoldhippie I wonder if it's:

Scarleton Rose Wood Handle Handbag H1208

but I can't get a photo to post! 

If so...

Product Details

Honored Contributor

Re: flowered handbags

[ Edited ]

If that's the bag, it wouldn't be for me but I can see the appeal. It's pretty in all the color choices and I like the wooden handles. It sort of reminds me of a larger Bermuda bag. Remember those with the wooden handles and you could change out the actual bag, which buttoned on... ?

Image result for bermuda bag

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

If that's the bag, it wouldn't be for me but I can see the appeal. It's pretty in all the color choices and I like the wooden handles. It sort of reminds me of a larger Bermuda bag. Remember those with the wooden handles and you could change out the actual bag, which buttoned on... ?

Image result for bermuda bag

@stevieb Oh yes! I had one of those with a few button-on covers. Very preppy and in style at the time! Woman Happy

I grew up with a lot of Pappagallo and Lilly Pulitzer in pink and green and navy and white...a very preppy town and time. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I remember those bags.  I dont care much for these but love the red one with the flowers.

Honored Contributor

Re: flowered handbags

[ Edited ]

Thanks Stevie, this is one I am considering.  Love it.  The red one with flowers.