Frequent Contributor

I would like some recommendations for a crossbody handbag with credit card slots.  I have the Lug Shimmy which has wonderful organization, but I would like something more dressy.  Thanks

Kathleen Alice

Honored Contributor

Re: credit card slots

[ Edited ]

@westiemama   Brighton has a few really nice organizer bags with built in credit card slots and a space to put cash too.  I have the Brighton Jagger bag...the front section is where the built in wallet is....love this bag!

Respected Contributor

I noticed the Q has gotten a lot of new Travelon bags in recently which usually have credit card slots. But I’m not sure if any are considered dressy. 

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of Travelon bags (navy and black).  I ordered them from Amazon.  They have RFID credit card slots in the back wall of handbag. 

I really like it.  

Valued Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

I would like some recommendations for a crossbody handbag with credit card slots.  I have the Lug Shimmy which has wonderful organization, but I would like something more dressy.  Thanks

Kathleen Alice

@westiemama  How about Dooney & Bourke A292917 Belvedere Leather Crossbody.  Just checked, currently not available at the Q but maybe on the Dooney website.  The bag is small but holds alot and it has 16 credit card slots.  They also have another style similar to the Belvedere but not sure of the name or style number.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I purchased this Tignanello (A304488) crossbody "as is" last year and love it. It has the pockets for the credit cards and I use it every day. This is the only color (Sangria) left at the regular price.

I would check the "as is" stock because I was able to get the tan and black for a really good price. When they arrived the black was still in the original packaging and the tan was new but the plastic wrapping was missing from the straps.   

Tignanello Vintage Leather Convertible Crossbody- Crosby

Frequent Contributor

I have three Tignanello cross body bags that I bought retail, because they have the credit card slots.  They are definitely more dressy than Lugs.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Dooney crossbody bag last summer from their website. I'm sorry I don't have the name, but it had one entire section with credit card slots. Also, it had the convertible strap that can be made shorter to a shoulder bag. It was in the pebble leather and very light weight. The mini Barlow (D&B) is a crossbody and also has credit card slots.