Respected Contributor

can someone help me identify my dooney?

i just picked up a dooney yesterday at one of our thrift stores. tan pebble leather.  i believe it is called a slouch style. 14 x 15.5 almost square. slightly tapered at top. 

gold and black hardware with dooney and bourke written in the circle of the clip. clip on both sides of top strap to interchange the strap lenght?  bottom of the bag buckle detail that draws up the corners slightly. top strap is short 10 inches not including the hardware. i have searched ebay, dooney site. no luck. no emblem or anything on the outside of the bag. inside only. also has inside j7080618 on a tag. any help please?

Trusted Contributor

Re: can someone help me identify my dooney?

a posted pic of it would help. 

Respected Contributor

@freakygirl  trust me, if i knew how to post a pic i would.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo.   It would be helpful to see a photo.  Can you take one with a cell phone?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   yes of course. how do i get it from the phone to the laptop? not a strong area for me.  kids are coming this weekend. i'll get a tutorial on photos and how to post from them. 

Trusted Contributor

can you possibly take a pic with your phone, then log onto the q forum page on your phone and post there?

Respected Contributor

@freakygirl  ok. got to the forums on my phone. found the post typed in my text. where is the paperclip? the phone doesn't have the above characters above the text box.  

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

I think the number you referenced is the serial number.  You could call customer service at Dooney and I believe they can identify the bag for you.  800 347-5000

‘Enjoy your new bag!

Frequent Contributor

does it look like this unnamed.jpg