Honored Contributor

Has anyone purchased this brand?  There is one style that I am interested in but its $118 for nylon!  Is it worth that much?

Super Contributor

@Pecky I have purchased Baggallini bags. They are lightweight and have decent organization. But you can probably find it cheaper on Amazon, eBags, or eBay. I, personally, wouldn’t spend that much on a purse of any kind. You even try stores like TJMaxx, Marshall’s, Ross Dress for Less, or Bealls/Burke’s Outlet. I have found them there. Of course, they might not have the style you want. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: baggallini bags

[ Edited ]

Funny, this is timely for me as I’ve been looking for a new bag for when we travel.  Baggalini and Travelon popped up first in my google search-I remember years ago both these lines were cheaply made...perhaps they’ve changed, but I went with a Tumi bag.  Just got it today and it’s beautiful and looks well made.  I love nylon for travel, so for me the top brands are Tumi, MZ Wallace, some older Prada bags.  However, these are more expensive bags, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I love Baggallini.  Which bag are you considering?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone purchased this brand?  There is one style that I am interested in but its $118 for nylon!  Is it worth that much?

I would not pay that much for BagAlini   but I did buy one last summer for a golf tournament when I needed a specific size bag and it was fine

Check out T.J. Maxx Marshall’s stores like that they usually have that brand under $50 but if it’s a bag you really want and you want to pay that much then it’s worth it to you 

Which bag is it

Honored Contributor

I would never pay $118 for any handbag.  But I have a couple of Baggallini crossbodies and I love them--lightweight, durable, well designed.

Respected Contributor

I have a Bagallini bag that's probably 25 years old, great quallity But I wouldn't pay $100 for one. Mine probably costs around $20.

Esteemed Contributor

There are many styles in TJ Maxx, most under $30! Just never what I'm looking for, though  - a backpack.

Honored Contributor

I bought one in January for a trip. A navy crossbody with the gold hardware, would have to look up the name. But it's a larger bag.

I paid around $100 for it but it was worth it to me. On Amazon. I couldn't find anything else that suited all my wants for a travel bag. And I wanted something stylish enough that I'd want to use it when I got home. I use it often. It's roomy and lightweight.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I love Baggallini.  Which bag are you considering?

@faeriemoon  Helsinki Bag in black camo.  It has the dark gunmetal hardware.  I'm going on a trip in a few weeks and wanted a nice light weight bag for traveling.