Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash bags, by the way, are high end.

# of the other one is 

A382253  that is 400, but, I got for 300

Honored Contributor

Re: Zaragoza Nash bag

[ Edited ]

I got this one on a closeout elsewhere some time ago. Unless she's reconfigured it, despite this being a larger bag, it's virtually unusable since the odd 'hinged' opening isn't very large and isn't very user friendly. Frankly, I'm trying to sell mine, as I waited too long to return it. If I don't get any takers, I'll probably donate it. Pretty to look at but not much use.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

big, 15 inches across what i liked.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I got this one on a closeout elsewhere some time ago. Unless she's reconfigured it, despite this being a larger bag, it's virtually unusable since the odd 'hinged' opening isn't very large and isn't very user friendly. Frankly, I'm trying to sell mine, as I waited too long to return it. If I don't get any takers, I'll probably donate it. Pretty to look at but not much use.

@stevieb   I've had "quirks" with several PN bags that made them hard or annoying to use. I think her designs are often not well thought-out.  I'm done with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You might like Dooney's better. They seem stiff to me

and too small and not tooled like PN's.  My friend , though, loves them.

To each their own.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb   I've had "quirks" with several PN bags that made them hard or annoying to use. I think her designs are often not well thought-out.  I'm done with them.

@Kachina624  I'll never say never but while I was somewhat a fan early on, I'm pretty much done with her brand too. Of the few I've kept, I rarely use most of them. I think some of her designs can be appealing too look at but there are other bags I like a good bit better both in terms of design and functionality.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yay! finally got my Zaragoa pink bag. So, pretty. Pull the tabs to open. deep. Summer usage.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

got tired of waiting for the Zaragoza bag in pink to go on sale went ahead and bought it for summer. Now it will go on clearance. Just watch.

I just wanted to let you know the price has decreased to $242.10. Hope this helps you. You can call CS and get a refund

Honored Contributor

I paid 269. I sent them email. 27.00 difference.

If they do fine.

Thanks for the heads up !

Honored Contributor

They did !  Thanks girl !

gel thank you.gif