Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your all-time favorite G.I.L.I. handbag?

I may be a bit obsessed, but, I love the Roma II. I have several options, but, my favorite is the natural ostrich!!!!!!!!!!
Contributor

Roma 2 was my first fave. Have that in cream snake, natural ostrich and blush. But my favorite right now, hands down, is the backpack. I've gotten it in three colors already. I just love the versatility of it and the leather is scrumptious. I do like the Milano too...ahh! Too many to choose from. Lol.
Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 My3girls said: Roma 2 was my first fave. Have that in cream snake, natural ostrich and blush. But my favorite right now, hands down, is the backpack. I've gotten it in three colors already. I just love the versatility of it and the leather is scrumptious. I do like the Milano too...ahh! Too many to choose from. Lol.
I like the backpack in Navy & it has a versatile design.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/29/2015 My3girls said: Roma 2 was my first fave. Have that in cream snake, natural ostrich and blush. But my favorite right now, hands down, is the backpack. I've gotten it in three colors already. I just love the versatility of it and the leather is scrumptious. I do like the Milano too...ahh! Too many to choose from. Lol.
I like the backpack in Navy & it has a versatile design.
I would love it in navy!! I have the black so haven't been able to justify navy yet. Lol.
Respected Contributor

G-I-L-I-Leather-ROMA-2-Tote-CREAM-SNAKE-SOLD-OUT-Retails-232

The G.I.L.I Roma 2 snake is now mine, hunted successfully on eBay. (I had the blush.)

She is lush, with creams, greys, taupes. Drapes without completely puddling.

Which brings me to my original point: Q has dropped it! Really QVC? After thousands ordered it and it always sold out? Is there NO host who can successfully pitch it, carry it, share the love?

I want an ostrich. Sigh.

Super Contributor

Roma 2 for me too. I have blush, brown snake and aubergine.
Super Contributor

G.i.l.i Roma 2 in Black and Natural Ostrich. Close second is the Original Large Roma Tote in Black and Grey Ostrich. Really hard decision to choose between the two styles.

Super Contributor

The original medium GILI Roma in red! This was before the Roma 2 and was a hobo style based on the large Roma. People wanted the silhouette of the large Roma but smaller so Roma 2 was born. I wish they had not stopped making the original medium Roma because it was a true hobo and an alternative to the Milano which some did not like. (I have the Milano and I love it, by the way).

Respected Contributor

The GILI Roma 2 has, indeed, spoiled me for my other lovely handbags. I have the cream snake, blush, black, natural ostrich. Love the drape, but now I'm so used to the organization inside that I am disoriented when I change bags. (I realize it's a Problem of Privilege to have more handbags than one strictly NEEDS.) It has so disappeared from the Q that it is extinct.

However, I'm now a fan of the large Roma (I have it in grey ostrich and black). The black pebble leather is even more supple than the black pebble in the Roma 2. Since the large Roma is now an Endangered Species on the Q, I am tempted to order one more. 

Occasional Contributor

Spoiler

The Roma 2, no question.